deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: New Esper Control Deck  (Lu 991 fois)

DragonMan Planeswalker

• Decks
New Esper Control Deck
« le: Novembre 23, 2013, 07:29:18 am »
I really like the way this ran at FNM. I ended up going 2 & 2 which I might have won 3 rounds had it not been for a misplay. But I've learned a lot by actually playing this deck and I understand things a bit better. This is one my newest decks that I've built so it took a little play testing to get use to. I know the deck list is slightly different than most of Esper decks I've seen online. I just feel that it's cool to have my spin on things.

http://deckstats.net/decks/8533/47328-smith-s-esper-control-deck/en

Styrofoam02

• Decks
Re: New Esper Control Deck
« Réponse #1 le: Novembre 25, 2013, 02:52:14 am »
Too many creatures i feel.  I like the obzedat + whip and the way they work, but I don't think it is really worth taking up a spot for 2 more Jace, and a few more removal spells.  I also feel like your mana base is a bit iffy too.  I would TRY and get the 4x Temple of Silence and 4x Temple of Deceit... as well as 4x Watery Graves.  I also think you're two lands short in a control deck.

Other than that, it's pretty solid.

draven787

• Decks
« Réponse #2 le: Novembre 25, 2013, 03:52:04 am »
Drop obzedat and the mastermind, and add the lands styro said
FNM Warrior! MTG Deckbuilding Mastermind!

kuryan100

• Decks
« Réponse #3 le: Novembre 26, 2013, 02:06:14 am »
I agree with Styro about too many creatures. What you should also do is put in more aetherling in. They are very powerful and deadly in an esper deck. I also would put another Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver in.

DragonMan Planeswalker

• Decks
« Réponse #4 le: Novembre 27, 2013, 06:09:24 am »
Those are some good suggestions and it's something to think about. I appreciate it.