deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mono-White Soldier - Comments  (Read 427 times)

Comment Bot

Mono-White Soldier - Comments
« on: November 18, 2015, 03:47:46 am »
This is the comment topic for Mono-White Soldier.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Mono-White Soldier.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Bolvar

• Decks
Re: Mono-White Soldier - Comments
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 03:47:46 am »

luisTHErojo

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 04:06:04 am »
agrred +1SPEAR OF HELIOD !!! o 3 path to exile!!! te sacas cosas tarmo,tasigur!!!

Mujenkai

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 08:36:45 pm »
I thought about adding secure the wastes, however I am not sure how it may effect the flow of my deck, due to the fact that it says X 1/1 White Knight tokens onto the battlefield. But I will definitely take these suggestions into consideration, and greatly appreciate your comments. Please continue giving me tip and good cards for all of my decks.
oxxxx|:::::::::::::::::>
     "Now again the choice is yours. Your fate is yours alone to mold. Take it, or cast away as you see fit, it makes no difference in the end. But I ask you this... is the fate we weave truly of our own design?"                                       <:::::::::::::::::|xxxxo

Bartley

• Greetings!
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2015, 09:03:27 pm »
can't do mono white with out the most op white card ever... Brave the Elements!