deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: dark burn aggro - Comments  (Read 359 times)

Comment Bot

dark burn aggro - Comments
« on: December 08, 2015, 08:36:01 pm »
This is the comment topic for dark burn aggro.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für dark burn aggro.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

hudinidini

• Decks
Re: dark burn aggro - Comments
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 08:36:02 pm »

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 09:44:22 pm »
The deck itself looks good but I do see some areas that you might want to tweak;

1) Since you're playing rakdos (B/R) you're gonna want to play creatures and destruction spells that hold a big sway over the course of the game. Sleeper agent you don't really want to use in this deck because even though it's one mana you are giving your opponent a 3/3 creature to attack you with next turn. The fulminator mage would best serve as a sideboard because playing a creature just to blow up a land is a waste of a creature, especially when you could just play volcanic upheaval or demolish. Lastly are the lands that you have chosen, try using more basic lands and less of the ones that deal you damage. Playing bloodfell caves would serve you better because you're increasing your life and still getting the same available colors.

2) As far as cards for improvement try adding some of the creatures from the rakdos guild (in the return to ravnica block) and some of their low drop spells to help your monastery swiftspear. The creatures from the guild have varying effects whether it be first strike (splatter thug), regenerate (grim roustabout), and even damage effects (hellhole flailer). You should try looking into to those, i guarantee your game play will see some improvements.

ganjaeono

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2015, 01:29:27 am »
you are subestimating fulminator mage....creature to block and then sacrifice...its red and black so it gets +2 +2 with ashenmoor liege...sleeper agent used with head its great too, obviusly you'r not using it at turn one...and if you have sinister possession its done...and if you are really telling me to use bloodfell caves in a fast deck like this and in modern.....the damage i would receive while im stop without mana its more than what i'm paying to fetch:)   but thanks anyway i allways like advices^^

ganjaeono

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2015, 01:33:18 am »
fist of demigod its great for aggro decks but here im not sure....but i would try it out because its not a bad idea ;)

itscraigwells

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2015, 01:36:56 am »
fulminator mage is super legit card man.
One does not simply turn 2 ulamog

itscraigwells

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2015, 01:37:28 am »
its like okay i block your bigest card without trample and i destroy your land its nice

itscraigwells

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2015, 01:38:24 am »
also loving brow beat