deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: [Casual] Red-Black v1  (Gelesen 874 mal)

skoot

• Decks
[Casual] Red-Black v1
« am: Dezember 19, 2015, 01:36:36 Vormittag »
Red-Black v1

This is the first deck I've built, mainly from a deck builder box and some boosters. Would love some feedback.

• Decks
Re: Red-Black v1 - Comments
« Antwort #1 am: Dezember 19, 2015, 01:54:01 Vormittag »
not bad for a first deck. keep at it! :D

bard_raconteur

• Decks
Re: Red-Black v1 - Comments
« Antwort #2 am: Dezember 19, 2015, 02:31:51 Vormittag »
Looks pretty good to me! Personally, I'd replace Guttersnipe with something else since you don't have that many instants or sorceries to trigger his effect consistently. If you could, I'd go for another Dominator Drone; same cc and it plays well with the rest of the colorless creatures in your deck!

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [Casual] Red-Black v1
« Antwort #3 am: Dezember 19, 2015, 08:27:19 Vormittag »
     It's a nice deck but there are some suggestions that I do want to make that might help you in the long run.
   Firstly As far as creatures go I'd recommend sticking to the eldrazi but keep the creatures in the deck that either have FIRST STRIKE and/or DEATHTOUCH. If a creature with death touch does not have first strike then add sure strike and kindled fury to this deck. They will give your creatures first strike AND since they're red instances your guttersnipe's effect WILL trigger. Also by adding dragon fodder or goblinslide to this deck you can make goblin tokens and sac them using collateral damage to deal even more damage. If you add the eldrazi or other creatures that make scion tokens upon death like carrier thrall then you can play cards like bone splinters and not only get rid of a creature but also get ANOTHER CREATURE. Have two impact tremors on the field and a molten nursery and you've got yourself a dangerous deck.

Secondly you should try to remove the mana sinks from your deck. When I say MANA SINKS I'm referring to the creatures that make you spend extra mana just to use their abilities and the high drops that have steep costs just to play them with minimum profit from them being played. Adding more cards like silent skimmer and dominator drone will really put your opponent on edge cause no matter what you do they are going to take some damage. Take out the sliver, the shade and the brute who has to attack every turn and replace them with cards like splatter thug, titan's strength, and add more guttersnipes to your deck. Also add forerunner of slaughter to this deck to make the eldrazi creatures faster.