deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Leviathan - WTF Ula is Ulamog O.o - Comments  (Read 277 times)

Comment Bot

Leviathan - WTF Ula is Ulamog O.o - Comments
« on: December 28, 2015, 01:39:52 pm »
This is the comment topic for Leviathan - WTF Ula is Ulamog O.o.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Leviathan - WTF Ula is Ulamog O.o.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Cesaltionius

• Decks
Re: Leviathan - WTF Ula is Ulamog O.o - Comments
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 01:39:52 pm »
It's a nice solid deck but you seem to have a lot of proliferate with only kiora to target, I'd suggest maybe including some earthen arms maybe a thrive, both very cheap if you want to go down the path of strengthening your own guys, or an engineered plague and contagion engine if you'ld rather wipe and debilitate the enemy board.

Cesaltionius

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 01:41:09 pm »
The latter would make it easier to swing through with krakens

Johnjohn

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 03:16:47 pm »
Hey man! Thanks a lot for the sugestion. I´m not a veteran in magic and all the sugestions are welcome. The main deck depends a lot of the quest for the ula´s temple that depends to work well, two mechanism, or proliferate ou scry, i don´t know yet what is better, so i´m testing it. I put the thrummingbird and some cards on side just for it. I´m thinking a lot about the idea of strengthening the creatures, but the problem is the shroud. Shroud in certain circunstances is a great thing, but i can´t buff my own creatures.