deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Black and White Ally  (Read 774 times)

billylax1

• Decks
[Standard] Black and White Ally
« on: January 06, 2016, 07:49:17 pm »

Krimkill

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Black and White Ally
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 08:15:14 pm »
Red and white ally are better too me. But black and white are not bad at all.
I could us some help.

Black Egg

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2016, 09:34:01 pm »
Are you sure you can run this well off only 18 lands? It could possibly use some card draw...Painful Truths would work (or Read the Bones for a budget-friendly option).

jonnie

• EDH Degenerate | Washed-up Modern Player
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 10:09:38 pm »
Cut down to 60 cards. You never want to run any number more than 60.
Secondly, if you're going to play B/W Allies, I think the best route for Standard is to go the lifegain/aristocrats deck.
You're going to gain a lot more support with the next coming set as well.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2016, 05:56:46 am »
     I have similar decks to this one that use more than two colors but I do have some advice on making it run better.

Firstly take Everything that is not BFZ out of the deck and only focus on this set. The more focused that this deck is the better. Anything not BFZ just side board and maybe board it for later.

Next Focus on the retreat to emeria and retreat to hagra enchantments that you have in this deck. If you add evolving wilds to this deck then you can get multiple landfall triggers in the same turn, pop out kor ALLY tokens, and make your opponent lose life in the process. Also if you add vampiric rites to this deck you can sacrifice the kor tokens for life and draw power. Just these 3 enchantments will give your deck strength and consistency, especially if you have kalastria healer and zulaport cutthroat on the filed. This will cause multiple triggers in the same turn and leave your opponent hurting for health.

Lastly as far as creatures go you should really consider adding bloodbond vampire, nirkana assassin, and removing the cliffside lookout for defiant bloodlord. Just some ideas that may help you in the long run.