deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] Nahiri EDH - Death & Resurrection  (Read 655 times)

MtG_Maniac

• Decks
[EDH / Commander] Nahiri EDH - Death & Resurrection
« on: January 15, 2016, 05:57:42 pm »
Nahiri EDH - Death & Resurrection

Hey guys, trying to make Nahiri more competitive as a commander. Tell me what you think. Don't forget to include your changes.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] Nahiri EDH - Death & Resurrection
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 02:49:40 pm »
     Here are a few suggestions that may assist your deck:

Remove expedition map, ratchet bomb (because it could destroy your own cards in the process), Angel of glory's rise because they all seem at the most situation and deck based.

Cards to add would be any mono white artifact related cards from Mirrodin/New phyrexia and also look at the Alara block. I see that you like angels so if you add an exalted theme then it may assist you as far as game play and combat goes. 

MtG_Maniac

• Decks
Re: Nahiri EDH - Death & Resurrection - Comments
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 06:43:39 pm »
Updates:
 Removed Angel of Glory's Rise, added Avacyn, Angel of Hope
 Removed Darksteel Plate, added Lightning Greaves
 Removed Quietus Spike, added Strata Scythe

I bought a foil Avacyn, Angel of Hope (stunning card) so I just HAD to include her in the deck. Beefs up the indestructibility aspect of the deck, AND pairs her up with Worldslayer as a major wincon. Both cards are able to be cheated in early, or casted on their own late game. Lightning Greaves is a better protector of Avacyn, although Darksteel did work better with Knight Exemplar. The spike might work better early game or a post wipe weenie attack, but the Scythe can be a game ending wincon in itself.

I did like the Glory Angel's graveyard recursion of humans (especially knights), and the interaction of Mirror Entity's ability to make all creatures knights with Knight Exemplar on the battlefield. So Glory's Rise might come back, but I'll playtest it first. Two other cards I'd really like to include are Sunscorch Regent and Spirit Loop, but between the Knights, equipments, and blink/recursion effects, I can't seem to decide what to cut! So between Kor Sanctifiers, Return to Dust, and Ratchet Bomb, which would swap out? Remember, Ratchet Bomb does allow me to creature wipe AND save my own tokens possibly with equipments equipped. I'm leaning towards Return to Dust. Whatch'all think??
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 07:00:45 pm by MtG_Maniac »

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 07:05:39 pm »
     I'll tell you what man, when it comes to angels and what not one thing they're good at is protecting others and leading killer onslaughts against the opposition. Choose the cards that have enough flexibility where you can provide offense and defense for your creatures while controlling the opponent's board state. This will help you as you try to get your high drops on to the field late game or even mid game. For protection you might want to consider adding Mask of Avacyn and also spirit bonds so that you can really build a strong army quick. Add devout invocation and some devouring light and you should be good for the time being. I'll comment more on this later when I get back from work tonight so don't worry I'll help you out man.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 07:07:39 pm by G.Moto »

doupss

• Have Fun
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 03:57:37 am »
hi, this deck seems to be my edh kemba kha regent
u can use this card for change your commander or include it in the deck

thx for my edgar markov but yours seems to be better !!!!!