deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Red Menace - Comments  (Read 311 times)

Comment Bot

Red Menace - Comments
« on: January 19, 2016, 05:10:40 am »
This is the comment topic for Red Menace.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Red Menace.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Banjo375

• Decks
Re: Red Menace - Comments
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 05:10:41 am »
The smoldering marsh isn't standard

• Decks
Re: Red Menace - Comments
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 06:03:32 am »
The smoldering marsh isn't standard

I appreciate your concerns about the legality of any of the cards in my decks.

However, Smoldering Marsh is still standard legal.

Smoldering Marsh, along with Prairie Stream , Sunken Hollow , Cinder Glade , and Canopy Vista were all released in the Battle for Zendikar set this past October.

The next sets to be rotated out of Standard will be Khan's of Tarkir (which re-released Bloodstained Mire, Wooded Foothills, Flooded Strand, Windswept Heath, and Polluted Delta) and Fate Reforged. Those sets won't rotate out until Shadows Over Innistrad releases.

Battle for Zendikar has a long while (as far as Standard Format is concerned) until it is rotated out to make your statement true.

Thanks again, hope you actually try out my deck. I've really enjoyed constructing it and playing it.