deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Wampire - Comments  (Read 1255 times)

Comment Bot

Wampire - Comments
« on: January 24, 2016, 02:35:35 am »
This is the comment topic for Wampire.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Wampire.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

argetlam99

• Decks
Re: Wampire - Comments
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 02:35:35 am »
You may want a few more than 30 lands in a 138 card deck... just a suggestion...

Falcon1_0

• I love a good Werewolve and a good Pay Life deck.
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 02:57:51 am »
I took your advice to put my land percentage above my other spells and the chances of getting mana is higher now thx.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 08:50:50 pm »
     Is 162 cards your intended deck total or was this due to not knowing what to keep and what to side board?

Falcon1_0

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2016, 03:38:20 am »
It was not intended til I noticed I needed more mana thats why its 162 it was originally 138 but my build in real life is going to be changed soon so I will side some cards.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2016, 06:01:22 am »
     Well just as a recommendation you probably might want to keep the deck BETWEEN 60-80 cards max. Not telling you how to play but you can balance your mana and still use the cards that you like with a smaller deck. Speaking from experience on this one, It is literally a lot harder to play when you have to worry about your deck falling over, not getting the fetches and tutors you need, or just having bad draws and getting mana flooded at all the wrong times. Also because you're using two different archetypes (I mean this loosely in terms of R/G werewolves and the designed B/R vampires), your play style will be more strained because you're squeezing in support for two different deck types. You'd be better off building two decks than trying to make one colossus of a deck. Not trying to stunt any creativity, just trying to help you improve your game play man. 

Falcon1_0

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2016, 04:14:40 pm »
Thanks for the suggestions I always enjoy when I can get help with my builds I agree with 60-80 depending on what deck with my Izzet deck I run 100 because it is a draw deck but I agree on your range of the deck i was honestly planning to scrap the vampires because there screwing me over in real life look later today to see my edited build and tell me what you think of it it always helps when I get som tips on what to edit with my builds.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2016, 05:46:22 pm »
     Ok let me know when it's ready and I'll take a look at it.

Falcon1_0

• Decks
Re: Werewolf - Comments
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2016, 11:30:58 pm »
I hacve upgraded the deck And removed many cards making it a solid 78 card deck with a planeswalker that I looked up to see what planeswalkers would go with this deck and sided 3 of them and might run all eventually let me know what you think.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2016, 07:02:13 am »
     The deck actually looks like it's shaping up more now. It looks like you kept most of the core werewolves for this deck and that's a good thing. Another recommendation that I'm going to make is to take some of the cards that are situation specific, like destructive revelry, and side board them. This way you get to your more important cards faster and not draw into enchantment destruction randomly when you really need a combat trick or something of that nature. If you tried adding cards like retreat to kazandu then you can give your creatures +1/+1 counters just by dropping lands. Also if you added cards such as prey upon and time to feed then you can get more destruction from your wolves outside of combat.

Falcon1_0

• Decks
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2016, 01:27:46 pm »
Thanks for the recommendations like I said before I appreciate suggestions on the decks I use.

Falcon1_0

• Decks
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2016, 02:00:00 pm »
Also I've added some reach capabilities just incase I go against flying creatures and I need to block but those are in testing due to the fact I have mantle of webs and spidersilk net in my real life deck now due to this factor so I have a back up plan.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2016, 02:24:32 pm »
     That's good, make sure you put those in the side board until you actually need them. Spidery grasp would also be a good card because it gives the creature reach AND untaps the creature, definitely worth having.

Falcon1_0

• Decks
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2016, 02:04:33 am »
Hey new update with a new planeswalker just got the copies today of Arlinn Kord.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2016, 07:24:46 am »
   The deck looks a lot better since I last saw it. If you drop Xenagos, 2 retreat to kazandu and both chandra's fury then the deck will be at 75 and can also run faster cause you'll have less high drops to worry about drawing. Also the deck will play faster and still maintain the aggressiveness of having wolves. Also keep in mind; if a creature FIGHTS another creature their ability words such as FIRST-STRIKE do not apply (so you won't hit first, damage is dealt simultaneously). Try it at 75 cards and if you can shrink it down to 70 that would be good too. Howlpack resurgence is god to have because your werewolves will all get +1/+1 stronger AND they'll have trample. It's a good combat trick to play since the enchantment also has flash. Last card I'll recommend is obsessive skinner. Once you have delirium you can keep growing your humans every turn. Best part is this, even when the humans transform they KEEP their +1/+1 counters. So your human werewolf that is instigator gang [2/3] with four +1/+1 counters on it (putting the creature at 5/7) could theoretically become a 9/9 creature (because it turns into a 5/5 and keeps the counters).