deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: Simic Evolve - Comments  (Lu 1420 fois)

Comment Bot

• Invité
Simic Evolve - Comments
« le: Janvier 31, 2013, 06:23:25 am »
This is the comment topic for Simic Evolve.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Simic Evolve.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

gargantuise

• Decks
Re: Simic Evolve - Comments
« Réponse #1 le: Janvier 31, 2013, 06:23:25 am »
not enough 1 drops

Keru

• Decks
« Réponse #2 le: Janvier 31, 2013, 03:16:38 pm »
thanks for you comment, so what would you replace?

28K1

• Decks
« Réponse #3 le: Janvier 31, 2013, 11:32:29 pm »
i would play 4     Cloudfin Raptor

tayta

• Decks
« Réponse #4 le: Février 01, 2013, 05:39:55 am »
Your on the right track with strangle root giest.  I would put in some more undying to trigger your evolve abilities more often, plus its better against hardcore removal.

Probably replace your bloodrush and the Occulus and put in that third strangleroot giest, and young wolf, and even the Vorapedes.

Clones would be good, too.  You can copy an undying creature, then when it dies you can have it come back as something else.

The problem with that strategy is that your Master Biomancers will shut your undying down.  So, if you do that, take the Master Biomancers out.  I honestly thing it would be worth it.

tayta

• Decks
« Réponse #5 le: Février 01, 2013, 05:42:01 am »
Unless of course your Zameck Guildmages remove those counters placed there by the biomancers, then your golden.

Keru

• Decks
« Réponse #6 le: Février 01, 2013, 09:51:31 am »
Thanks for your comments, so i made a few changes at the deck.
I put in two more cloudfin raptor and changed the wasteland vipers to young wolf so that i have 6 turn one drops now,
also i cut the fathom mage, she is just to expensive for an 1/1 i put in one more guilmage to compensate the card draw.
I have cut the oculus and the slaughterhorns to play the vorapede, but i needed something to evolve creatures earlier, so i came to Rapid Hybridization which i can use on my undying creature to evolve the others.
The Clone is just to expensive just for evolving. He is great in Lategame but i think i will loose to much speed with it.
Bioshift is my second option to remove the counters from my undying creatures.

tayta

• Decks
« Réponse #7 le: Février 01, 2013, 09:44:51 pm »
I like it.
I still think you should run clones for your own undying, then have them comeback as something, thus triggering evolve again, but hey, thats just my opinion.  I am glad to see that you took some of my advise though, because this is the first real deck review/comment I have ever done.

Sling On!