deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mardu Superfriends - Comments  (Read 288 times)

Comment Bot

Mardu Superfriends - Comments
« on: January 30, 2016, 03:37:13 am »
This is the comment topic for Mardu Superfriends.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Mardu Superfriends.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

magicprocj

• Decks
Re: Mardu Superfriends - Comments
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2016, 03:37:13 am »
Also try wooded foothills or polluted deltas because they can fetch for all three colors with the bfz dual lands.  play smoldering marsh maybe 2 and then either a canopy vista for the foothills or a prairie stream for the deltas, then u can fetch for either white mana or black and red :). Hope it helps

12 Lucid Spells

• Decks
Re: Mardu Superfriends - Comments
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2016, 03:22:37 pm »
hey thanks for the advice! but since i dont play competitively and only have 1 playset of each fetchland i will stick to the more simple manabase..
my standard-decks are mostly designed to make a lot of fun to play while playing most of the best cards (less 4-offs, more 2 and 3 offs) sacrificing consistency for diversity :)