deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Infinate everything - Comments  (Read 231 times)

Comment Bot

Infinate everything - Comments
« on: February 03, 2016, 06:05:28 pm »
This is the comment topic for Infinate everything.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Infinate everything.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Bartley

• Greetings!
  • Decks
Re: Infinate everything - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 06:05:28 pm »
infinite:)

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 06:21:22 pm »
I need more cards for completion. Sunstrike legionnaire(getting him soon) works like midnight guard. The infinate mill goes with altar of the brood, ornithopter , midnight guard and retraction helix. Now with jeskai ascendancy, 2 mana dorks, and retraction helix, unlimited draw and mana . Working on getting the tutors to speed things up. Also getting soon, monastery mentor and springleaf drum. Use those 2 with the guard and helix, unlimited army. Elemental mastery with the guard(sunstrike replaces guard). Then get banishing knack, works like retraction helix. All the while drawing, scrying, deck manipulation trying to get my combo pieces. The 0 drops will help other creatures to pull off said combos. The copying of stuff is the fun factor for now. Any other ideas/suggestions are more than welcome
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 06:27:09 pm by robort »
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 06:29:27 pm »
The commander is for the colors and combos well with willbreaker

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 07:39:32 pm »
lol I didn't get 10 likes in 5 minutes? No other suggestions or ideas, such as the banned modern splinter twin? or forget the cards name, the flyer that allows me to draw 2 cards when an opponent draws 1. How about bribery? Deflecting palm to use against heavy hitters?