deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: selesnya populate (g/w) - Comments  (Read 729 times)

Comment Bot

selesnya populate (g/w) - Comments
« on: January 31, 2013, 09:24:40 am »
This is the comment topic for selesnya populate (g/w).

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für selesnya populate (g/w).

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Markitos989

• Decks
Re: selesnya populate (g/w) - Comments
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 09:24:40 am »
i played selesnya for a long time. if i were you i'd invest in 4 thragtusk's you need avacyn's pilgrim and arbor elf's. those for sure are a must. take out garruk run two trostani's. or the other way around. sundering growth is a sideboard card. very rarely in constructed standard format will you run into an enchanment deck let alone artifacts. urban burgeoning should be taking out for either avacyn's pilgrim or arbor elf's. burgeaoning would be sad to draw especially if you end up top decking. take out golgari decoy and heroe's reunion.idk what else to say id have to seee what you own just some small suggestions i thought id put out there from the top of my head.