deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Eldrazi Must Die Affinity - Comments  (Read 223 times)

Comment Bot

Eldrazi Must Die Affinity - Comments
« on: February 09, 2016, 10:49:21 pm »
This is the comment topic for Eldrazi Must Die Affinity.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Eldrazi Must Die Affinity.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

cborland

• Decks
Re: Eldrazi Must Die Affinity - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 10:49:22 pm »
Ratchet bomb M/D will be a problem for you game 1 but still a good strategy. My build is eldrazi but B/U in nature and of my thought process as well. I share your feelings of everyone and their dog hopping on the LSV eldrazi express...no creativity or imagination. But back to your deck....looks like a solid build and wish you the best of luck.

Pajooba

• Decks
Re: Eldrazi Must Die Affinity - Comments
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 02:58:48 am »
My main idea for choosing to stay mostly red is that it means Blood Moon doesn't really hurt you that much. Actually, against many of the Eldrazi decks, without their nonbasic lands they have no way to produce colorless mana, other than maybe a singleton or doubleton Wastes. So, especially with fast mana in Springleaf Drum and Mox Opal, you can land a turn 2 Blood Moon and lock them out of Reality Smasher, Thought-Knot Seer, etc., while you still have all the fixing you need from the aforementioned mana rocks.