deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mono Green Infect - Comments  (Read 473 times)

Comment Bot

Mono Green Infect - Comments
« on: February 10, 2016, 09:38:42 pm »
This is the comment topic for Mono Green Infect.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Mono Green Infect.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Fellboy

• Decks
Re: Mono Green Infect - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 09:38:42 pm »
Could this deck be playable?

Westerfarmer

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 09:50:39 pm »
A friend of mine once had a similar deck, though it only had 40 cards in it to increase chances for getting the right things, yours is basically the same just with more creatures and more buffs.
The deck worked fine, if he attacked with 2 creatures and only 1 was blocked, he'd just buff the other.
But you might have trouble with cheap instants that deal little damage, or something that deals 1 to everythings.

Fellboy

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2016, 07:36:05 pm »
yeah, its probably a weak deck, but it could probably finish the enemy in turn 3.
Today I tested it by playing against my friends. It worked really great. The only problem was, that the blue splash was hard to realize. I think, I will add some city of brass's or anything like it...

tax_payer

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2016, 04:14:28 pm »
Invigorate is a MUST in this deck since it gives +4/+4 for 0 mana.
Also consider using Predator's Strike becauce of the trample