deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Ayli and Drana: Armored Allies  (Read 2758 times)

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] Ayli and Drana: Armored Allies
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2016, 05:41:49 pm »
It's difficult to say because it depends on how you play the deck. I have a Esper vampire deck that doesn't do much combat but its the effects that kill the opponent. Your deck is straight Orzhov so combat is almost a requirement.  If you're going to fight with your creatures then give them the edge in combat, and if the allies are small then expect them to die if you're blocking big creatures. That's where march from the tomb and kalastria healer come in handy.

chief82

• Decks
Re: Ayli and Drana: Two-faced Allies - Comments
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2016, 08:55:05 pm »
Your feedback was greatly appreciated and made me include more +1/+1 counter possibilites. Now it's Drana, Liberator of Malakir, Serene Steward and Munda's Vanguard to pimp the allies. Meanwhile all ally synergies are boosted due to more creatures and the only spells that are left are March from the Tomb to revive fallen allies and Bone Splinters as removal spells.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2016, 06:02:10 am »
Bone splinters works well if you have the zulaport cutthroats out on the field. And I'm glad that your deck is shaping up the way you like it.

snarlmkiv

• Decks
Re: BW: Vampire Allies' Lifegain | Ayli and Drana - Comments
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2016, 03:19:35 am »
This is my take on vampire allies, inspired by your deck.. https://deckstats.net/decks/64135/479471-orzhov-lifegain-vampiric-allie

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2016, 05:22:16 am »
   @snarlmk4, That looks pretty good. Have you considered adding the enchantments vampiric rites and retreat to emeria? This way you can get ally triggers for the kor tokens and then sac the ally tokens to gain health AND draw cards.