deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Budget Burn - Comments  (Read 422 times)

Comment Bot

Budget Burn - Comments
« on: February 14, 2016, 03:53:31 pm »
This is the comment topic for Budget Burn.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Budget Burn.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

betoazrael

• Decks
Re: Budget Burn - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 03:53:31 pm »
I would play with 4 goblin guide and maybe 2 or 3 Browbeat. I think that playing burn burns your own hand, so think about browbeat. Although it seems a good deck and a very great idea

destroyerofyou

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2016, 06:06:28 pm »
i would suggest removing eidolon for browbeat. it seems he is more anti burn

AIRchrist

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2016, 09:42:13 pm »
Not bad for budget, but I would take out 3-all Shard Volley and the Zurgo Bellstriker. I'd replace the Bellstriker with 2-4 Hellspark Elemental, Shard Volleys with Lightning Strike (for budget mindedness only) and for draw I might throw in 1-2 Dangerous Wager.

bigtex314

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2016, 04:58:47 am »
This deck was designed as a favor to a buddy of mine. He traded in some cards and got $200 in store credit. So, I pushed the limits of his budget as far as it would go. AIRchrist, I had never heard of Dangerous Wager until. That's a pretty sweet card. Thx for the suggestion. It'll be tough to decide what to cut though. But, the instant speed is incredible. As for Browbeat, destroyerofyou and betoazrael, No No No. I hate the idea of sorcery speed 3 mana to draw 3 in modern. WAY to slow for this deck. But, I appreciate your comments and suggestions. As for Goblin Guides, I'm sure you can see why I didn't include them in the title---"Budget". And no way can he remove Eidolon. They wreck infect and affinity all on their own, It's just too good. Anyway, thanks again for the feedback.

pusher79

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2016, 11:14:10 am »
i would suggest to replace Eidolon of the Great Revel with Spark Elemental
"si vis pacem, para bellum"  Vegezio

bigtex314

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2016, 04:22:37 pm »
Good news is that the elemental is a cheap card. So I'll pass on the suggestion and have him playtest both to see which one is more consistent against the meta. Thx