deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: The Art of Reanimation - Comments  (Read 803 times)

Comment Bot

The Art of Reanimation - Comments
« on: February 19, 2016, 03:14:36 pm »
This is the comment topic for The Art of Reanimation.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für The Art of Reanimation.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

the niubbo

• Decks
Re: The Art of Reanimation - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 03:14:37 pm »
so cool!
What you think of Faerie Macabre or Cremate or Vile Rebirth?
for me it is most needed Shred Memory. what you think?
good deck

Fëanor_91

• "The strongest of all the children of Ilùvatar".
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2016, 06:29:02 pm »
Hello Niubbo, thank you for the feedback.

I have chose to insert this card not for the first ability, as you have perhaps thought, but to use Trasmute ability instead, so that to go to take Exhume and to effect the combo with the graveyard (same reason for Muddle the Mixture). I have chosen the two preceding cards, because to insert a card as Reanimate it be results too dangerous, considering that I would be inflicted me too many damages (considered the high mana cost of the creatures) and I wouldn't have the possibility to take back the lost points life.

xxx-magicchris-xxx

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 03:37:18 pm »
You could add  Contingency Plan to have acces to "8 copies of Taigam's Scheming "   :P

Fëanor_91

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 03:50:58 pm »
You could add  Contingency Plan to have acces to "8 copies of Taigam's Scheming "   :P
Hello Magicchris,

What have you said is a pretty idea, but I prefer maybe just 2 copies of Contingency Plan, because I don't know how is useful to insert it as a playset.  :-\ Maybe I could take off Dragon Winds to make a place for them.

xxx-magicchris-xxx

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2018, 01:06:58 pm »
hehe, yeah you're right, nobody needs 8 copies of the same effect. But maybe you're in love with Jace and prefer the jace face over Taigams Scheming   :o :P :P

I think dragon winds are pretty solid in this deck, since you can cycle it and Evasion on your Anglers and eldrazis are pretty important these days against go-wide Tier 1 decks like Kuldotha Boros, elves and Delver/Faeries , just to Name a few.

NC.

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2018, 09:24:45 pm »
can u make a sideboard guide ? :D

Fëanor_91

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2018, 09:27:51 pm »
can u make a sideboard guide ? :D
Hello NC,

I would like to have the time to write an accurate description of the sideboard and also of the mainboard for every single deck I have: as soon as I will be able I will do it for the Reanimator, for now. I'm so glad so see your interesting about this deck. :-)

NC.

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2018, 02:33:36 am »
OK ! NICE :D