deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Avacyn's Token Army  (Read 1079 times)

JackTheColorless

• Decks
[Modern] Avacyn's Token Army
« on: February 22, 2016, 12:47:54 pm »
Avacyn's Token Army

This deck has three working types which blend
well together!
1. Fortress: Privileged Position + Avacyn + Vexing Shusher + Ley-Line of Lifeforce:
Cards I play or already on the battlefield are safe from abilites, instants and sorceries while they  also have indestructible.
2. Token Generator: Creating and Populating Token Creatures thus your "army" grows.

This is the foundation of this deck. Now, let's add some "salt and pepper" to it.

3. Abzan Tactics: Falconer + Tuskguard Captain + Battle Priest + Fangren Firstborn = All attacking creatures receive +1/+1 counter hence having flying, trample and flying.

matothias

• THUG LIFE
  • Decks
Re: [Modern] Avacyn's Token Army
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 05:33:31 pm »
This looks good I have a standard deck running all of the standard abzan cards that gives creatures with 1/1 counters flying, lifelink, and trample. I also added Citadel Siege and Honor's Reward, which add lots of +1+1 counters to your creatures.

JackTheColorless

• Decks
Re: Avacyn's Token Army - Comments
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 06:03:42 pm »
Thanks for your mind. I will consider those cards as well or in addition to Fangren Firstborn. I also could add more Fangren Firstborn thus making sure all my creatures receive those +1/+1 counters.

matothias

• THUG LIFE
  • Decks
Re: [Modern] Avacyn's Token Army
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 07:25:28 pm »
Yeah that sounds like pretty sound.