deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Prepare your bladder for imminent release!! - Comments  (Read 431 times)

Comment Bot

Prepare your bladder for imminent release!! - Comments
« on: February 23, 2016, 06:20:26 pm »
This is the comment topic for Prepare your bladder for imminent release!!.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Prepare your bladder for imminent release!!.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Bartley

• Greetings!
  • Decks
Re: Prepare your bladder for imminent release!! - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 06:20:26 pm »
many overlapping ways to convert life gain into loss.

Ufalvafoil

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 11:40:19 am »
I really love this deck, nice synergies. Comparing it to my deck (Orzhov burn) I especially like the creatures and condemn as well here and the fixing with the sideboard. I wonder if the land ratio could improve a bit. Overall more solid than mine I think. :)

Bartley

• Greetings!
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 03:08:06 pm »
I really love this deck, nice synergies. Comparing it to my deck (Orzhov burn) I especially like the creatures and condemn as well here and the fixing with the sideboard. I wonder if the land ratio could improve a bit. Overall more solid than mine I think. :)

I think it just depends on who you play against for whats "better".  I have played this tons of times and made a lot of revisions because of how the games went.

Have you played any games with yours yet?

Ufalvafoil

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2016, 01:16:28 pm »
I have not tried mine yet but I will soon and let you know what happened. :)

My concern is that if my opponent pushes me from early on I will need to use the removals that grant him/her life before Tainted remedy sees play. In that case I guess it can happen that I will have to get him/her down from 30-35 life which will be hard and my game can "thin out" as I run out of removals. Ojutai exemplars and Myth realized are great but as I have no other creatures my opponents will "pile up" removals against them so they wont be there long I assume. Did you have similar problems with this deck of yours?