deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Temple Bell - Comments  (Read 729 times)

Comment Bot

Temple Bell - Comments
« on: March 08, 2016, 02:20:07 am »
This is the comment topic for Temple Bell.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Temple Bell.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Reiniant

• I play EDH. Need help for budget, I'm your guy!
  • Decks
Re: Temple Bell - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 02:20:07 am »
i Enjoy the concept. But what i feel makes a deck deserving a like is either a hilarious name of a funny combo deck working. Im not here to criticize. I would suggest trying to figure out the curve. The only high curve decks working in modern are Eldrazi and Tron. If this deck gets something that makes its Mana AVG go down then i can give you a like.

Enrico

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 10:06:02 am »
I make a deck like your and the result is orrible... the concept is: more you force opponent to draw more difficult is to block they play... use remotion in 6x min and play land for devotion to black for cast more fast your spell

marvole

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2016, 10:50:28 pm »
Temple Bell is only in combination with Unwinding Clock great. Teferi's Puzzle Box is still much better, Font Of Mythos is also good. You need to split it with red and put in Kederekt Parasite and Spitefull Visions to make the deck faster. Furthermore take a look at Reliquary Tower and Mikokoro, Center of the Sea. ;) My version: http://deckstats.net/decks/4260/388943-draw-die/de

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2016, 06:37:17 pm »
Your deck was selected as our DeckStats.net deck of the week this week! Congratulations! :)

TheLastPathfinder

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2019, 07:27:54 pm »
There ist no more Red Card in your Deck, so Kederekt Parasite doesn't Work anymore