deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Card Database  (Read 95973 times)

appo

• Decks
Re: Card Database
« Reply #150 on: February 19, 2022, 07:39:35 pm »
So a temporary fix I just found to gain access to the Neon Dynasty Commander cards such as Chishiro and Kotori, is to go into the Edit Filters, select that set, let it update to load the cards in, then clear the filters.

Until an actual fix comes in this is a way to make decks around them

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #151 on: February 20, 2022, 04:06:46 pm »
This should be fixed now, apologies for the delay! The set was not set to Commander legal yet, so it wasn't showing up when filtering the card database by legality.

illakunsaa

• Decks
« Reply #152 on: March 01, 2022, 08:18:44 pm »
Mindlink Mech doesn't have normal card art at least in the collection. The anime art is listed twice.

[NEO] Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty #62 (R) I think it should be https://scryfall.com/card/neo/62/mindlink-mech

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #153 on: March 01, 2022, 11:55:30 pm »
Thank you for reporting this, I have just fixed the image. It may take a few hours until the new image shows up for you.

j-de-julio

• Decks
« Reply #154 on: April 01, 2022, 06:13:32 pm »
Hello, I just noticed that the Cardmarket prices for Dazzling Sphinx and Death Tyrant don't show on my collection, just in case you may be able to solve it.

Keep up the good work :)

Grimseal

• Decks
« Reply #155 on: June 03, 2022, 05:02:34 pm »
The new card Multiclass Baldric has the wrong card image (it shows up as Folk Hero in the visual spoiler).

Nuclear Toast

• Decks
« Reply #156 on: October 03, 2022, 08:26:12 pm »
Is there a way to take a collection and use it to mass-remove cards from your main collection? I'm trying to split up my main collection into cards I want to hold onto and cards I'd like to sell (and other categories) and I can't find a way to mass delete cards in one collection that I've pulled from another collection.

Zander2212

• Decks
« Reply #157 on: October 12, 2022, 06:20:40 pm »
Unfinity cards are all marked as Not Legal in any format. Only the Acorn stamped cards should be marked as such, as the other cards are Eternal legal.

For Example: Priority Boarding and Monitor Monitor should be legal in Commander but aren't.

pizzacat

• Decks
« Reply #158 on: December 10, 2022, 02:15:52 pm »
Having an issue where multiple card arts won't load. This is on the chrome android version. It persists after manually changing the arts in the deck tracker, and a eems like 7 or 8 from each deck will just not show up.

OdinsLore

• Decks
« Reply #159 on: December 13, 2022, 08:27:51 pm »
Having a problem where the visual spoiler is showing cards from multiple different mixed languages rather than just english versions. Things like German, Spanish or Japanese. There doesnt appear to be a setting to force this in any way

boring39

• Decks
Database issues - Alchemy Cards/Sets
« Reply #160 on: December 18, 2022, 09:20:12 pm »
When looking at sets and filtering to "Expansion" there is set entry for "Alchemy: Innistrad" however none of the other Alchemy sets appear in the filtered list, I believe that the Alchemy sets shouldn't show up as expansion sets.

"Alchemy: The Brother's War" doesn't have a set symbol
"Alchemy: Dominara" doesn't have a set symbol
"Alchemy Horizons: Baldur's Gate" doesn't have a set symbol
"Alchemy: Innistrad" doesn't have a set symbol

Assuming you try to match the database with Scryfall:
The set code for "Alchemy: Innistrad" is "A22" but using scryfall's nomenclature it would be "YMID"
The set code for "Alchemy Horizons: Baldur's Gate" would be "HBG"

Alchemy modified cards are counting against the collection percentage. Is there a way to remove those cards from the calculation?

boring39

• Decks
Set Type Filter Issue
« Reply #161 on: December 18, 2022, 09:29:38 pm »
Innistrad: Crimson Vow Promos (PVOW) set is showing up when filtering for Expansion sets and not when filtering for promo sets.

nomojomo

• Decks
« Reply #162 on: December 23, 2022, 09:42:26 pm »
Trying to update my collection, but not able to find the 5 SLD cards in the "Heads I Win, Tails You Lose" commander deck. Are the missing, or am I doing something wrong with my search?

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #163 on: December 28, 2022, 06:57:52 pm »
Trying to update my collection, but not able to find the 5 SLD cards in the "Heads I Win, Tails You Lose" commander deck. Are the missing, or am I doing something wrong with my search?

Thank you for reporting this. This is an issue with the Scryfall card data which I have now reported to them. Hopefully this will get fixed soon.

Quote from: boring39
When looking at sets and filtering to "Expansion" there is set entry for "Alchemy: Innistrad" however none of the other Alchemy sets appear in the filtered list, I believe that the Alchemy sets shouldn't show up as expansion sets.
Innistrad: Crimson Vow Promos (PVOW) set is showing up when filtering for Expansion sets and not when filtering for promo sets.
These should be resolved in the next 24h, thank you.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2022, 07:05:02 pm by Nils »

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #164 on: December 31, 2022, 12:43:14 pm »
I have now added the missing SLD cards:

SLD 379 - Zndrsplt, Eye of Wisdom
    SLD 380 - Okaun, Eye of Chaos
    SLD 381 - Propaganda
    SLD 382 - Stitch in Time
    SLD 383 - Krark's Thumb