deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Card Database  (Read 94001 times)

DelverMage

• Decks
Re: Card Database
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2018, 05:03:22 pm »
Fresh-Faced Recruit is showing up as a CMC 1 creature.

Electrostatic Field is also showing as a CMC 1.  In addition it has an "i" instead of a "1" for it's colorless mana cost.

Piston-Fist Cyclops, Vernadi Shieldmate, Whisper Agent, and Pitiless Gorgon are also showing as CMC 1.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 06:25:57 pm by DelverMage »

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2018, 10:54:15 am »
All of these should be fixed now, thank you for reporting this!

Tetra

• Decks
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2018, 10:47:05 am »
Hi. Awesome site. I finally got my collection entered  :) I feel so organized now.
These are the last 2 errors I found -

Search for card # 141 Aether Spellbomb in Mirrodin gives card not found message.

I found a mistake in http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=11503.
This occurs in your database as well.

It concerns Classic Sixth Ed.
If you try to add card #310 (Skull Catapult), database adds #311 instead (Sky Diamond).
Classic 6th ed. seems to be out by 1 on the database and on gatherer.wizards.

Links ->

https://scryfall.com/card/6ed/309/skull-catapult
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=11503

Kanryu

• Decks
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2018, 06:32:44 pm »
The entire Happy Holidays (HHO) set shows up as "Unknown card - Please check name!".

I'm assuming it is because they don't come up in the gatherer either so I'm not sure they count as valid choices, but the magiccards.info links do lead to the right cards.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2018, 09:30:44 pm »
Thank you for reporting these issues!

Kanryu: I have just added HHO to the card database. Please have a look: https://deckstats.net/cards/Happy+Holidays/

Tetra: I have fixed the card number for Aether Spellbomb (and some other cards with an AE in the name).

However, I am not sure what I should do about your second point. I looked into this a bit further and it seems like the collector numbers start being offset from Howling Mine, which is #290 on the card but #289 in our database. The card before that is Grinning Totem, which is #288 both on the card and in our database. So it looks like there was actually an issue with the numbers on the printed cards, with #289 missing. Maybe there was supposed to be another card there that got removed before the set was released?

I could of course change the numbers in our database to match the printed cards but then our data would no longer match with Gatherer/Scryfall. So that might cause other problems later on. I will have a bit a think about this and get back to you later.

Zombo

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2018, 11:09:21 pm »
I wanted to add the 5 Guild Kits to my collection, but they have a strange new Set system. All Cards from Guilds of Ravnica have the Guilds of Ravnica Set Symbol and Number.
All reprints have the corresponding Guild symbol.
Any idea how you will solve this?

OcToPuS470

• Decks
« Reply #81 on: December 21, 2018, 11:17:53 am »
Sage

crimsonking

• Decks
« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2019, 02:22:38 am »
Don't know if somebody already reported it (sorry if so).
When filtering cards by expansion and color in Manage Collection page, some cards are missing.
Ex:
Burnt Offering for Ice Age and black.
Balduvian Dead and Phantasmal Fiend for Alliances and black.
Shadow Guildmage for Mirage and black.
I'm not sure if this is intended, but filtering by color behaves like color identity (ex: Mox Jet, Charcoal Diamond, Everglades and Lake of the Dead appear with black).
Also, it would be nice to be able to distinguish among alternative arts (like in Fallen Empires).
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 03:54:38 am by crimsonking »

LordDarkura

• Decks
« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2019, 09:30:34 pm »
X is in the database, but when you try to look at it, it give the "Card not Found!" error.

DelverMage

• Decks
« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2019, 03:37:50 pm »
Footlight Fiend - Mana symbols on the pop-up image are incorrect.  Footlight Fiend   {{}{B}//{}}
Rubble Slinger - Mana symbols on the pop-up image are incorrect.   Rubble Slinger   {{}{R}//{}}
Salamander Drake    {U} -  Should not exist.  Pteramander is the correct card, which is also there.
Scuttlegator - Mana symbols on the pop-up image are incorrect.   {{}{G}//{}}{{}{G}//{}}
Senate Griffin - Mana symbols on the pop-up image are incorrect.  Senate Griffin   {{}{W}//{}}{{}{W}//{}}
Cavalcade of calamity - should say target player or planeswalker.  It says this...Whenever a creature you control with power 1 or less attacks, Cavalcade of Calamaty deals 1 damage to the player or player that creature is attacking.
Glyph of the Guildpact is not a real card.  Glass of the Guildpact is in the db.
Orzhov Imposter is not a real card.  Orzhov Enforcer is in the db.
Scorch Mark is not a real card.  Scorchmark is in the db.
Silhana Wayfinder has extra text in the ability description:  Silhana Wayfinder 1G Creature - Elf Scout When Silhana Wayfinder enters the battlefield, look at the top 4 cards of your library. You may reveal a creature or land card and put it on top of your library. Put the rest on the bottom of your library in a random order.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 07:57:18 pm by DelverMage »

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2019, 12:48:06 am »
Thank you LordDarkura and DelverMage, all of these should be fixed now! It might take another day or so until everything shows up correctly for you though. You might be able to see the fixed cards earlier by clearing your browser cache.

Ylhyssia

• I love deck-building :3
  • Decks
« Reply #86 on: February 16, 2019, 02:13:06 pm »
We still don't have access to new art from the guild kits (for example the new art for Teysa, Orzhov Scion, when I add the set code [GK2] (code for the guild kits) it says set not found). They've been on tappedout and on archidekt for a while now.

On top of that, is it possible we can improve how flip cards (like legion's landing, conqueror's galleon, search for Azcanta, etc) are displayed? Either with a small "flip" word that shows the other side like on tappedout, or showing both sides of the card?

Most of the time the 2nd side of the card is very important to the deck, and not being able to show it is a problem.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 02:15:02 pm by Ylhyssia »

Zombo

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #87 on: February 18, 2019, 12:56:30 am »
I wanted to add the 5 Guild Kits to my collection, but they have a strange new Set system. All Cards from Guilds of Ravnica have the Guilds of Ravnica Set Symbol and Number.
All reprints have the corresponding Guild symbol.
Any idea how you will solve this?
Thanks for adding the 5 "Guilds of Ravnica Guild Kits", I now could add all five decks to my decks and collection.
Now I'm missing the second five decks from "Ravnica Allegiance Guild Kits" Could add these next, please?

VIV_ID

• Decks
« Reply #88 on: March 11, 2019, 12:14:56 pm »
Now I'm missing the second five decks from "Ravnica Allegiance Guild Kits" Could add these next, please?
Seconded. These are the only cards I'm unable to add to my collection now.

stewartvm

• Decks
« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2019, 10:33:41 pm »
Hi

Etherium Cell from Aether Revolt not in DB.
https://shop.tcgplayer.com/magic/aether-revolt/etherium-cell-token

thanks