deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Card Database  (Read 94011 times)

Ylhyssia

• I love deck-building :3
  • Decks
Re: Card Database
« Reply #90 on: April 01, 2019, 01:56:08 pm »
@Nils Still no updates on RNA Guild Kits (set code GK2) being added to the database?

LordDarkura

• Decks
« Reply #91 on: April 26, 2019, 09:44:16 pm »
The card Gone shows Gone Missing as the card image instead.

M.Hanako

• Decks
« Reply #92 on: May 04, 2019, 02:17:00 am »
Tonight, I was trying to add cards from Dissension to my personal collection. When I clicked on the hyperlink to the respective set,  the page looked incomplete and I wasn't able to scroll down to the cards I wanted to add. I'm not sure if it's due to a glitch or incomplete code for this particular set page, but can someone fix this please?

EDIT: Forgot to mention that a screenshot of the page is attached to the bottom of this post. I hope this gets fixed ASAP.

EDIT #2: Same thing happened when I accessed the Planar Chaos set page to add cards to my collection. Screenshot available below for proof.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 02:25:37 am by M.Hanako »

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #93 on: May 04, 2019, 01:01:27 pm »
@Nils Still no updates on RNA Guild Kits (set code GK2) being added to the database?
These have been added in the mean time.

The card Gone shows Gone Missing as the card image instead.
If you use [[Dead // Gone]] instead that should show up correctly. Unfortunately we currently can't show individual halves of split cards.

Tonight, I was trying to add cards from Dissension to my personal collection. When I clicked on the hyperlink to the respective set,  the page looked incomplete and I wasn't able to scroll down to the cards I wanted to add. I'm not sure if it's due to a glitch or incomplete code for this particular set page, but can someone fix this please?

EDIT: Forgot to mention that a screenshot of the page is attached to the bottom of this post. I hope this gets fixed ASAP.

EDIT #2: Same thing happened when I accessed the Planar Chaos set page to add cards to my collection. Screenshot available below for proof.
Thank you for reporting this! Both of these issues should be fixed now.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 02:35:16 pm by Nils »

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #94 on: May 04, 2019, 04:14:19 pm »
FYI, I have just made a few more updates to our card database to improve how split cards are handled. This should prevent individual halves of split cards (like [[Dead]] in [[Dead // Gone]]) from showing up separately and remove a few duplicates in our set lists. As usual, please let me know if you notice any issues.

Cem

• Decks
« Reply #95 on: May 19, 2019, 10:04:41 pm »
I noticed that most of the cards from the Ajani vs. Nicol Bolas Duel Decks were not appearing in the "Duel Decks: Ajani vs. Nicol Bolas" Set while adding them to my collection. I have attached three images, the first shows the cards that are appearing correctly (with the exception of the two strikethroughs, those cards are not from the mentioned set) and the other two images show the cards that are not appearing in the set. All of the cards listed in these images were included in the Duel Decks: Ajani vs. Nicol Bolas release, and thus exist in the set, but do not appear in the database as so. For now, I have manually edited the set, but this results in the rarities not being displayed. I am hoping this can be amended, and thank you for your attention regarding this!

Rykan

• Decks
« Reply #96 on: May 24, 2019, 12:56:23 am »
No images from the Modern Horizons set are populating. They also do not appear in proxy list.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 01:00:59 am by Rykan »

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #97 on: May 28, 2019, 01:43:31 am »
No images from the Modern Horizons set are populating. They also do not appear in proxy list.
Fixed now, thank you!

Cem, I am still looking into the issue you pointed out. Thank you for reporting it already!

MMLgamer

• Decks
« Reply #98 on: May 28, 2019, 11:04:52 am »
Impostor of the Sixth Pride is misspelled in the database. It keeps "correcting" it to "Imposter of the Sixth Pride" with an -er.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #99 on: May 28, 2019, 11:36:08 pm »
Impostor of the Sixth Pride is misspelled in the database. It keeps "correcting" it to "Imposter of the Sixth Pride" with an -er.
Fixed, thanks!

rickyy

• Decks
« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2019, 11:28:45 pm »
Hello,

I'm under the impression that a set is missing in the database (I may have missed it, but I've been looking carefully).

It's a set of cards that was available as magazines products containing theme decks around 2005-2006 in Europe.
It usually goes by the name of Salvat-Hachette (the company distributing the magazines) or Pegasus, because the symbol of this set is a pegasus.

More infos:  https://mtg.gamepedia.com/Magic_Encyclopedia_(Salvat)#2006_edition_.28France.29

It would be nice if you could add it to the database :)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 04:28:01 pm by rickyy »

crimsonking

• Decks
« Reply #101 on: August 06, 2019, 10:33:41 am »
I'm sure someone already pointed it out somewhere else.
If so, sorry in advance for repeating it.
Painter's Servant is no longer banned in EDH.
Moreover, Iona, Shield of Emeria and Paradox Engine are now banned.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #102 on: August 06, 2019, 10:32:02 pm »
Thank you crimsonking - I have updated our banned list based on the information on the WotC website. For some reason they don't provide a "last updated" date for commander so I hadn't realized that it changed.

rickyy

• Decks
« Reply #103 on: August 31, 2019, 09:47:47 am »
Hello,

I'm under the impression that a set is missing in the database (I may have missed it, but I've been looking carefully).

It's a set of cards that was available as magazines products containing theme decks around 2005-2006 in Europe.
It usually goes by the name of Salvat-Hachette (the company distributing the magazines) or Pegasus, because the symbol of this set is a pegasus.

More infos:  https://mtg.gamepedia.com/Magic_Encyclopedia_(Salvat)#2006_edition_.28France.29

It would be nice if you could add it to the database :)

Hello, any reaction about my suggestion ?

XcaliberRage

• Decks
« Reply #104 on: September 28, 2019, 02:38:01 pm »
Garruk, Cursed Huntsman is misspelled in many cases, including proxie lists, analysis and deck list paste, spelled as "Garruk, Cursed Hunstman"