deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Card Database  (Read 95308 times)

STARBREAKER111

• Decks
Re: Card Database
« Reply #120 on: November 30, 2020, 06:09:08 pm »
When I go to my collection, the card images for cards from the zendikar rising commander decks don't show up and it says that they don't exist, is anybody else having this issue?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 06:11:06 pm by STARBREAKER111 »

xeroshifter

• Decks
« Reply #121 on: December 05, 2020, 11:49:53 pm »
The Ravnica Weekend lands are missing. They use the same art as the Guild kits but they're foil. As an example of what I found missing, "Swamp B05/010 P Ravnica Weekend PRM*EN" illustrated by Dimitar Marinski.

I understand that specific lands may not be the highest priority for database accuracy, but its important to me if I want to move my collection db.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #122 on: December 06, 2020, 09:04:48 pm »
When I go to my collection, the card images for cards from the zendikar rising commander decks don't show up and it says that they don't exist, is anybody else having this issue?
I haven't noticed any issues like that. Can you please upload or email me a screenshot?

The Ravnica Weekend lands are missing. They use the same art as the Guild kits but they're foil. As an example of what I found missing, "Swamp B05/010 P Ravnica Weekend PRM*EN" illustrated by Dimitar Marinski.

I understand that specific lands may not be the highest priority for database accuracy, but its important to me if I want to move my collection db.
Are they listed on Scryfall? Could you please send me a link? We do aim to support all official printings, so if something is missing that's certainly something I'll try to fix.

xeroshifter

• Decks
« Reply #123 on: December 08, 2020, 08:58:11 am »
Sure, https://scryfall.com/card/prw2/B05/swamp here is a link example. They are foil irl.

Tanuki117

• Decks
« Reply #124 on: December 12, 2020, 03:45:04 am »
The total card number in my collection is 674. But the number of entries further down under the list of my collection stops at 568.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #125 on: December 12, 2020, 11:48:09 pm »
Sure, https://scryfall.com/card/prw2/B05/swamp here is a link example. They are foil irl.
Maybe I'm missing something, but we should have those cards available here: https://deckstats.net/cards/RNA+Ravnica+Weekend/

Are those not the right cards?

The total card number in my collection is 674. But the number of entries further down under the list of my collection stops at 568.
The number on top shows the total number of cards, the number at the bottom shows the number of "entries" (rows in the table). So if you have 4 copies of a card it will be counted four times on top but only once at the bottom. I hope that explains the difference?

Tanuki117

• Decks
« Reply #126 on: December 27, 2020, 11:33:17 am »
Ugh. Duh that makes sense. Thank you!

Raven094

• Decks
« Reply #127 on: February 19, 2021, 05:10:28 pm »
Why the Japanese variant for the WAR Planeswalkers aren't selectable when building a deck?

Tsivihcra

• Decks
« Reply #128 on: February 22, 2021, 01:00:17 pm »
Angelic Rocket appears to be missing.

Tsivihcra

• Decks
« Reply #129 on: February 22, 2021, 09:00:39 pm »
Actually, I was able to find it. I added it by collector number in Unstable. It still is unsearchable by text though.

Tsivihcra

• Decks
« Reply #130 on: February 23, 2021, 02:50:14 am »
I'm now looking for the Kaldheim Art Series. Is it integrated yet?

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #131 on: February 25, 2021, 10:14:15 pm »
@Raven094: I have replied in your other thread about this.

Actually, I was able to find it. I added it by collector number in Unstable. It still is unsearchable by text though.
Is it possible you had "Normal cards" selected while you were searching, which would have filtered out UN-cards?

Doesn't look like it - is it on Scryfall?

Tsivihcra

• Decks
« Reply #132 on: February 26, 2021, 02:18:57 am »
@Raven094: I have replied in your other thread about this.

Is it possible you had "Normal cards" selected while you were searching, which would have filtered out UN-cards?
That is very possible!

Doesn't look like it - is it on Scryfall?
[/quote]
They aren't. So if that's where you get your data, then now I understand why it's not here.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #133 on: February 26, 2021, 09:52:50 am »
Yeah, Scryfall is our main data source these days. We can add cards separately but it's probably easiest to wait until they have them available. Shouldn't be long I hope!

Tsivihcra

• Decks
« Reply #134 on: March 20, 2021, 11:30:32 am »
Yeah, Scryfall is our main data source these days. We can add cards separately but it's probably easiest to wait until they have them available. Shouldn't be long I hope!
Well, it's almost a month later, and Scryfall still doesn't appear to have the Kaldheim Art Series. Bummer.