deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Madness vampire - Comments  (Gelesen 2222 mal)

zandor99

• Decks
Re: Madness vampire - Comments
« Antwort #15 am: März 24, 2016, 05:43:53 Nachmittag »
I feel like this deck's cost is going to definitely go down once the Shadows over innistrad comes out(unless any of these cards start being played in modern). If that happens the deck become even more amazing! +1

triggerdante

• Decks
« Antwort #16 am: März 24, 2016, 09:17:32 Nachmittag »
my first deck was a vampire ... when I saw that it would take another collection with vampires and werewolves i was very happy.the price unfortunately is very complicated, even not playing modern the price here in Brazil is absurd = /
« Letzte Änderung: März 25, 2016, 07:25:46 Vormittag von triggerdante »

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Antwort #17 am: März 25, 2016, 05:14:10 Vormittag »
I gotcha triggerdante, some card are hard to get your hands on depending on where you live. I used to live in the northern part of my country and they didn't even sell MTG cards where I used to be.

triggerdante

• Decks
« Antwort #18 am: März 25, 2016, 07:29:43 Vormittag »
Here it is easy to get the cards ... But the shopkeepers think we should pay triple the price on each card. Some cards have the price of pre sale and scares me.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Antwort #19 am: März 25, 2016, 05:16:29 Nachmittag »
     The reason is supply and demand. Cards that become scarce in the supply pool and are only found in select locations are charged at high prices because they know they're the only ones that have it. Your best bet would be to go to a large chain store or an establishment that's already been around for a while. More often than not they'll exactly what you're looking for at a lower price because they have so much of it that they need to sell it off to make a profit (which in't too hard for them because they already have a large income and surplus of cards and money coming in). You could always try ordering online but if you want to pay the shipping and handling then that's a different story.

The best advice i have as far as card collecting is to buy up the not-so popular cards that you believe retain value. A lot of times its the commons and uncommons that tend to rake in money because of their usability. Also waiting till certain cards fall out of rotation would be good since tournament players usually only see the value in a card as far as STANDARD goes (modern is for the more casual players in my opinion). Do some trading with seasoned veterans in the card playing community around you and they'll be glad to teach you what they know and maybe even have access to the stuff that most people would of forgotten about.

AlexL225

• Decks
« Antwort #20 am: Juli 16, 2016, 05:01:30 Vormittag »
Its not too pricy now, on Kolaghan's Command is still high, costing half the deck.  Overall not bad in price at all.

layer00k

• Decks
« Antwort #21 am: März 04, 2018, 07:04:07 Nachmittag »
https://deckstats.net/decks/94179/931086-badassmadness-vampire/de

Ist eine Kopie von deinem Deck, hab es ein paar Runden mit gespielt und finde es läuft so noch besser.
Mfg