deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: RB Vampire Madness WIP - Comments  (Read 461 times)

Comment Bot

RB Vampire Madness WIP - Comments
« on: March 19, 2016, 01:35:33 am »
This is the comment topic for RB Vampire Madness WIP.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für RB Vampire Madness WIP.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

• Decks
Re: RB Vampire Madness WIP - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 01:35:34 am »
I really like the synergies you've got going on. I myself am looking forward to the madness triggers(specifically with Chandra Flamecaller's 0 ability) and Olivia, Mobilized for War / Kalitas, Traitor of Ghet synergy.
That being said, I feel you are forcing madness too heavily. I'm sure that you're game 1's will be like "WTF?!?!" for your opponent. But post-sideboard, instant speed removal is going to be extremely preventative and the current creature selection is too weak to stand up infront of mid-to-late game threats by themselves. Which with no real card-draw engine, its going to be tough sticking multiple creatures on the field at any given time once you've discarded your hand.

Your idea is good. and I'm sure with appropriate testing you'll definitely find a way to make it a little less linear. (especially once SoI releases) :D

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
Re: RB Vampire Madness WIP - Comments
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 02:49:49 am »
Thanks for the input!

The synergy with Kalitas, Traitor of Ghet is something I had noticed as well and was debating myself.

Definitely looking forward to the rest of SoI being spoiled so I can finish adjusting this.
This space for rent.