deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Rune-Tail, Kitsune Ascendant - Comments  (Read 463 times)

Comment Bot

Rune-Tail, Kitsune Ascendant - Comments
« on: March 27, 2016, 02:17:33 pm »
This is the comment topic for Rune-Tail, Kitsune Ascendant.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Rune-Tail, Kitsune Ascendant.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Bradley.B

• Decks
Re: Rune-Tail, Kitsune Ascendant - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 02:17:33 pm »
Does anyone know when creatures would return to the battle field if I was to cast Eerie Interlude during my opponent's end step ?? It would be at the beginning of my end sep would it not ??
It says on the card "Exile any number of target creatures you control. Return those cards to the battlefield under their owner's control at the beginning of the next end step." At the beginning of the NEXT end step being the important part.
Any help would be appreciated. :)

nickelphoenix

• Casual EDH player studying the ways of Witch-Maw.
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 05:09:19 am »
This is a great list, but its missing some staple cards from the mono-white world that do make an effort to speed up white. The big one being land draw...

Its one of the only things white can draw and tutor like nobodys business.

A mono-white deck really needs to run and abuse these cards to keep up to simic draw&ramp shennanigans.

2Plainz

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 08:32:54 pm »
nickelphoenix: Very relevant point, I'll make some adjustments. Just added Gift of Estates and I'm going to add Knight of the White Orchid soon. Do you have any other suggestions?

nickelphoenix

• Casual EDH player studying the ways of Witch-Maw.
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2018, 08:03:47 pm »
Weathered Wayfarer and the new Boreas Charger, Wall of Omens is another one that is good to abuse.
Tithe is worth every penny.

I’m assuming this is for casual play. If your playing cEDH forget it. Mono white is in the thousands in that meta.

Basically a mono white search of gatherer for anything with the word draw should be evaluated for consideration. Unfortunately, the most competitive synergies require colorless tools as a crutch. The key is to learn the entire mono-white-colorless recursion & value engine and keep rotating cards from it in and out of the deck to keep your play groups guessing what your up to “this time”.

Leonixious

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2020, 07:39:21 am »
If I may, I have a similar deck based on Damage prevention and Life Gain. I love the deck and the Budget aspect of it. I have some ideas for edits for my deck. You get a LIKE from me.

https://deckstats.net/decks/121107/1177254-life-is-worth-living/en
Unpopular opinion: Mono-White is NOT the weakest color.