deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Using Rare Cards  (Read 5320 times)

Drunk Cynic

• Abusing the Terrible and Neglected
  • Decks
Re: Using Rare Cards
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2016, 07:31:02 pm »
Cards are sorted by expansion, by collector number, into 9 slot sheets and playset or less. Blocks have their own binders, with the larger sets usually standing alone. I am of the mindset that you don't buy a thing to gather dust.

The chicken stripes are narrow on the motorcycle, the guns are fired extensively, and the cards get shuffled up.
Perpetual Johnny. Interactions and originality are preferable to winning, though winning doesn't hurt.
If I throw statistics at you, they likely came from:
http://stattrek.com/online-calculator/hypergeometric.aspx

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2016, 08:19:44 pm »
Binder with anything that's a mythic, rare, all lands that aren't a basic and foils. Anything in the binder worth 10 or more is doubled sleeved. Commons and Uncommons are boxed.
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me

Konjiikhan

• Decks
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2016, 07:40:33 am »
i have a 5 slot box sorted to color. decks are single sleeved in a play box .just got an ultra pro binder. gonna put rares not in use in there. just getting back in to game so that 5slot box aint no where near full yet lol

ep1cn00b

• Strive 2 be strange Refuse 2 be normal!
  • Decks
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2016, 07:25:53 pm »
I really dont have many cards that are worth anything. I have a few (like my recently acquired Sorin) that I have in a deck but is very well protected. All the decks I play with are sleeved and in deck boxes. I am a player, not a collector. If i get a card worth money, that's just a bonus.