deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Poll

Let's make this interesting. Who is your favorite LORWYN PLANESWALKER?

Ajani Goldmane
6 (22.2%)
Jace Beleren
4 (14.8%)
Chandra Nalaar
7 (25.9%)
Liliana Vess
6 (22.2%)
Garruk Wildspeaker
4 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: April 20, 2016, 10:04:57 pm

Author Topic: Favorite Planeswalker  (Read 19411 times)

KouriNick

• So Say We All
  • Decks
Re: Favorite Planeswalker
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2016, 06:43:35 pm »
I've always loved Ashiok, Nighmare Weaver. She's one of those cards I'm just always happy to draw. Plus who doesn't love beating their opponent down with their own creatures. There's also nothing better than seeing the one of Emrakul get exiled.
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

entropize

• Decks
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2016, 11:39:24 pm »
My favorite would be Elspeth Tirel and all versions of Sorin. Token generating, lifegain, and destruction of permanents. Sorin especially, can turn a game around with his ultimate moves.

Speaking of favorite planeswalkers, my least liked ones are koth of the hammer, nahiri the lithomancer, nissa rivene, tibalt and most forms of liliana mainly because those cards require a deck built around them for the most part. I know a few will say all planeswalkers need a deck built for them, but those few seem restricted to work only in tailor-made decks for them. For instance koth and liliana of the dark realms require several mountains or swamps  and don't work as well in more than 2 colored decks. Liliana of the veil has one lousy ability, one okay ability, and a great ability with respect to her +1, -6, and -2. Also you would think one of her forms would have something to do with bringing out zombies or zombie tokens. Nahiri and nissa require artifacts or elves in the same way. Tibalt is just both too easy to kill with a shock and has a lousy +1 ability. Of those, if I had to pick one that I dislike the most, I would go with the forms of lilana since she has several forms that are just okay excluding lilana vess.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 10:06:36 am by entropize »

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2016, 07:34:24 am »
   Can't go wrong with a vamp who's thousands of years old.