deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Public Knowledge  (Read 2468 times)

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Public Knowledge
« on: April 05, 2016, 08:04:36 pm »
  Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your favorite Planeswalking Vamp G. Moto. I just came up with an idea that I believe may be beneficial to a lot of new and up and coming players to the game. Most of us go to FNM and various MTG events throughout the year so why not share how well Deckstats.net has helped us out with others? As we go to various drafts and magic nights lets spread the word and get new players (and even older players) to join our own online community. This way we can help others and grow as players. There are various draft days and tournaments through the summer that should be packed with novices, intermediate and pro players alike. Lets make this summer exciting and fun everyone.

ep1cn00b

• Strive 2 be strange Refuse 2 be normal!
  • Decks
Re: Public Knowledge
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 08:09:38 pm »
I try and tell everybody I can about this site. It has been a DEFINITIVE help to me personally. I don't go to a ton of FNM but I do try and attend pre-release and the occasional draft. I will definitely spread the word where I can.

Drunk Cynic

• Abusing the Terrible and Neglected
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 08:53:47 pm »
I frequently point people towards here from Stack Exchange in response to questions that would be better answered here than there.
Perpetual Johnny. Interactions and originality are preferable to winning, though winning doesn't hurt.
If I throw statistics at you, they likely came from:
http://stattrek.com/online-calculator/hypergeometric.aspx

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2016, 06:02:39 am »
To put it bluntly...

I pimp this site crazily when I'm at any of the LGS I go to.
This space for rent.

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2016, 02:53:36 pm »
Nothing like word of mouth to spread this great site along
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me

ep1cn00b

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2016, 04:34:02 pm »
Talk to a friend of mine I play with this morning. He said he has already checked it out and plans on joining up. He just hasn't done it yet so we will see.

Jace27

• Combo+Combo=More combos :)
  • Decks
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2016, 09:30:02 pm »
I have learned about magic as much in my short time on deckstats.net as I have the entire rest of my time playing Magic (besides the part where I actually learned how to play, that was a lot of learning). Without a doubt, this site has changed the way I play magic.
For my opponents, a healthy diet of counterspells, artifacts, and crazy combos.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2016, 05:50:58 am »
    I didn't even make this site but I'm just gonna say it; I'm glad that this website has helped to impact so many duelists in such a positive way.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2016, 12:23:50 am »
    I didn't even make this site but I'm just gonna say it; I'm glad that this website has helped to impact so many duelists in such a positive way.

+1
This space for rent.

ep1cn00b

• Decks
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2016, 08:59:11 pm »
I know for a fact I owe about 80% of my improvement over the period of the past few weeks to this site. I wish I would have found this place sooner to be honest with you. I f I would have, maybe I would be a little bit better builder than I am now haha. Important part is, I am improving and the people I play with have noticed it and mentioned it to me.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2016, 11:05:50 pm »
Thank you very much, it's great to hear that you are all enjoying the website! :) I am glad that it has become such a useful resource to so many of you and I really appreciate your support.

And yes, if you find DeckStats useful, please do spread the word! The more people are posting here, the more useful advice and feedback everyone will receive.