deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Prerelease Questions  (Read 11398 times)

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: Prerelease Questions
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2016, 05:49:32 am »
  I pulled two of her. I'm putting her in my Grixis deck, it makes the control and burn aspect of the deck that much more powerful when you add life gain/loss to the mix.

ep1cn00b

• Strive 2 be strange Refuse 2 be normal!
  • Decks
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2016, 07:38:09 pm »
I have a friend that is working very hard on a werewolf deck. He just gave me 10$ for a promo foil of altered ego, a regular Howlpack Resurgence and a regular Breakneck Rider/ Neck Breaker. Good deal for me or bad?

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2016, 12:28:02 am »
Pretty good deal atm. It's about $8 worth of cards based on MTGStocks right now.
This space for rent.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2016, 11:55:52 am »
  Very good. An enchantment that can be creature buffs AND at instant speed is great. The extra bodies would serve the deck well and are also able to buff creatures going into combat so you'll have a pretty aggro Werewolf deck. I recommend getting ulrich's kindred so your werewolf of choice will have some better protection going into combat. 

Frimmel

• Decks
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2016, 02:03:35 pm »
Wolves and Werewolves got a couple of okay removal cards didn't they? Midnight Hunt or Moonlight Hunt I think and there is a sorcery one isn't there?

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2016, 02:34:47 pm »
  Also rabid bite would be good depending on how you play it. Also if you play the werewolves without focusing on flipping them then your deck will be stronger because you won't feel like you're stalling as much (since most people do not want to play spells on their turns to make them flip).