deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: SOI Thing in the Ice Burn - Comments  (Read 237 times)

Comment Bot

SOI Thing in the Ice Burn - Comments
« on: April 16, 2016, 02:34:10 pm »
This is the comment topic for SOI Thing in the Ice Burn.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für SOI Thing in the Ice Burn.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Noitanigami

• Decks
Re: SOI Thing in the Ice Burn - Comments
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 02:34:10 pm »

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2016, 05:13:51 pm »
  Looking at this deck I don't think that you should include sin prodder. Reason being, the majority of your spells in this deck are all LOW drops. That means once they know your plan they will HAPPILY take 2 damage per card if it means putting all your copies of thing in the ice into the graveyard. It gives the opponent TOO much control over your deck even if you are doing burn damage. Now if you were to add multiple copies of  gibbering fiend and dance with devils you could easily fuel delirium, the and the devils will actually help you with the burn damage as you are playing spells. This will help your deck focus a lot and take back some of that control that your opponent has over your plays.

xjunyuanx

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2016, 06:31:04 pm »
Hey guys, thanks for the feedback! I made this deck with the cards I opened recently but I'll look into your suggestions!

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2016, 06:31:37 am »
  No problem, just remember: It's YOUR deck, no one else should have more control over how it runs than you.