(1/2) > >>

bchidge:
Minotaurs! RARGH! 

ahem...

http://deckstats.net/decks/12417/66737-minotaur-menagerie

Tips/suggestions/general feedback welcome

Cheers

bigdogdch:
Sleeper agent, bump in the night and misery charm are good for black direct damage to your opponent which will help you get Radkos out and then have the effect of him as well

bchidge:
Thanks for the tip, however this deck is for standard so those cards can't be used :(

In any case, i do have a fair chunk of burn from red as well to facilitate getting Rakdos out. Do you feel i should have more?

5p3c7re:
First things first. Land. 4x temple of malice, 4x blood crypt. bye bye guildgates... The Nykthos, shrine to nyx is of little use with only 1, consider 2-3 to increase probabilities or remove. Next, the whip of erebos is a great card... but it doesn't fit here. You have no flying creatures therefore I would really consider 2-3 skyblinder staff. Finally, lets look at your curve. IMHO there are to many low cost burns... if this is a minotaur deck, trust your minotaurs. Swap your burns for straight removal, max your doom blade and hero's downfall, and make sure your 3CC slot is less than your 2CC slot, but more than your 4CC slot. Seriously, a minotaur deck without Rageblood Shaman? Use Felhide Brawler to fill out your 2CC spot, his inability to block goes out the window with the next Mino you play, even if it is another copy of him. Consider also Minotaur Skullcleaver and Ragemonger.

Hope this helps.   8)

5p3c7re:
one more thing, I can't believe I forgot Dreadbore... use instead of doom blade...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version