deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Casual] Clerics of Darkness  (Read 680 times)

TaiaT 101

• Groovy!
  • Decks
[Casual] Clerics of Darkness
« on: April 17, 2016, 02:33:48 am »

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [Casual] Clerics of Darkness
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 06:54:18 am »
   Just a couple of things:
1) You did post this deck like 3 times already so you might want to watch out from many too many duplicates as far as deck adjustments go.

2) It's not a bad deck, I'd recommend looking at the Shadows over Innistrad set for cards such as westvale cult leader, pious evangel, and avacynian missionaries.

3) I understand that the deck style is casual, but if you incorporate some more modern or standard cards then the deck may be able to contend better with more recent decks that are being produced.

TaiaT 101

• Groovy!
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2016, 02:35:56 pm »
Thank you for your feedback!
Sorry for my 2 repost of the deck but when i create them I don' t understand very well the mechanics of forum, now I have no doubt!
I made this deck in casual format because I don' t use to play Modern or Standard tournaments. My prefer format it' s  Two headed giant (3-4 team) in which I play all of decks I had posted in this site. Sometimes i like to play Commander  multiplayer and the only MTG events I usually partecipate are Drafts and Prerelease, sealed deck so in which I enjoy more than normal tournaments. I know the new clerics in SOI and there are good but i prefer other clerics more performant in multiplayer battle.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2016, 03:46:58 pm »
   Fair enough. When you want to edit a deck just go to your profile page and then go under where it says "MY DECKS". There you can select any deck you have made and do your editing on it as you wish. When you do the editing the deck automatically updates so you don't have to repost the same deck.