deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Legion of Doom - Comments  (Read 583 times)

Comment Bot

Legion of Doom - Comments
« on: February 08, 2013, 07:12:18 am »
This is the comment topic for Legion of Doom.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Legion of Doom.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

ShadowRune

• Decks
Re: Legion of Doom - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 07:12:18 am »
I could use feedback on the deck please. Also I am working on a version with more godless shrines and hallowed fountain to add in terminus! :) (Mana structure is tough for that)

Crow, Rogue king

Re: Legion of Doom - Comments
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 07:50:41 am »
Hey Shadow, So i'm looking through the deck right now and i'm running into 1 problem and 1 problem alone... too much reliance on the planeswalkers. they are powerful if used properly but they need to be guarded by creatures first. the only thing you have to protect yourself from creatures is sorin's first ability. but that's only if they don't have more then 1 creature out. Not to mention only being able to play 1 of each of them at once is a huge risk! my buddy had a similar deck, and my Boros deck slaughtered it because he couldn't defend against creatures easily. you do have instants and sorceries to protect yourself for a bit but even that has weaknesses. i would suggest adding at least a couple creatures. maybe some cheap drops or a couple token producers just to keep a guard up.
if you want to see what kind of deck you need to be wary of this is my Boros deck

http://deckstats.net/decks/1550/4013-the-legion
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 07:54:26 am by Crow, Rogue king »