deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] My First W/B  (Read 343 times)

apaferan

• Decks
[Standard] My First W/B
« on: April 23, 2016, 08:33:31 pm »

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] My First W/B
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2016, 07:19:18 am »
   A good card recommendation for this deck would be the spectral shepherd. Reason being his bounce effect would work well with rattlechains and would allow for you to reset a lot of your spirits in order to re-trigger their effects (and save them from being destroyed by Avacyn). Also two other things:

1) If your deck is White and Blue the color code for your deck is W/U not W/B (the B stands for BLACK and the U stands for BLUE).
2) What is the overall goal of your deck and what methods of achieving that goal have you built into the deck?

GT

• !Bang!
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] My First W/B
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 06:38:34 pm »
Buenas bro,

Estaba viendo el mazo y esta bueno, pero como es W/B de vida o de creaturas? si es de vidas le metería Felidar Sovereign y le sacaría un buen par de cartas, si es de creaturas trataría que tuvieran mas sinergia entre todas ya que el Rattlechains es mas para un mazo que tenga mas spirits , lo que si que cualquiera de las dos versiones debiera llevar por lo mínimo 24 tierras, pero trata de que sea de una de las dos, no mezclada porque entonces no te va a funcionar.

Alhammarret's Archive y Brain in a Jar son una buena combinación pero metería 3 y 3 para que salgan (en caso de que sea un mazo de vida)