deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: New Kick Ass Deck  (Read 1316 times)

toxicbiz

• Decks
New Kick Ass Deck
« on: April 25, 2016, 01:36:26 am »
New to mtg just some stuff that I thought would be cool .  Thoughts ?
New Kick Ass Deck

Philippe Saner

• Decks
Re: New Kick Ass Deck
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 03:52:48 am »
Look workable, but unfocused. You've got a sort of red-black Madness plan there, but you've also got cards like Wall of Razors and Triskaidekaphobia that don't really fit that plan at all. If I were you I'd probably go all-in on the Madness theme for extra synergy.

If that doesn't suit you, maybe standard red-black aggro will?

ushiikun

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 05:07:20 am »
Look workable, but unfocused. You've got a sort of red-black Madness plan there, but you've also got cards like Wall of Razors and Triskaidekaphobia that don't really fit that plan at all. If I were you I'd probably go all-in on the Madness theme for extra synergy.

If that doesn't suit you, maybe standard red-black aggro will?

All this, and as an FYI, you can't play more than 4 of any one card, except basic lands, so you'll have to drop 4 of your Smoldering Marsh.

You have a couple of cards that are pushing your deck out of standard and into Legacy\Vintage, though most of your cards are from SOI.  If you drop the old cards, and stick with cards available in Standard you have the core of a pretty good B/R Vampire Madness deck.

You could drop your none Vampire Creatures and add a couple of Stensia Masquerade, and some other vampires (there are quite a few good ones other than just the SOI ones).  Regardless of what you want to do, I'd drop Slayer's Plate, since you only have a 4.5 Humans (werewolves aren't humans on their night side), and you only get the full benefit when it is on a human.

toxicbiz

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2016, 06:36:18 pm »
Thanks for the feedback! Just something I put together searching for cards online.  I like the madness theme but then I started to take a approach to just hitting life points with spells like Burn from Within Triskaidekaphobia and Alms of the Vein.  Will keep working on it.