deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Bushwhacker Zoo with RESULTS and Sideboard  (Read 791 times)

glorfindel13863

• Decks
[Modern] Bushwhacker Zoo with RESULTS and Sideboard
« on: May 05, 2016, 08:08:39 pm »
Bushwhacker Zoo with RESULTS and Sideboard

This past month playing this deck for FNM type small tournaments of around ten players has resulted in two 1st places and two 4th places.  Each tournament I was in the hunt for first place.  Favorable matchups have been against Elves (ty pyroclasm), Griselbrand combo, Naya Zoo (very close), Abzan Company (not favorable but winnable, usually very close), and Merfolk.  Bad matchups are American control, Bogles (almost won this match), and Burn.

Normally I run path to exile mainboard, but I am moving it to the sideboard and adding Ghor Clan Rampager for game one.  I want to go all out game one and then board in path as needed.  It works great mainboard, so you can leave it main if you want, but for my local meta and playstyle I have decided to go more aggressive and add rancors by cutting one Flinthoof Boar, one Reckless Bushwhacker, and two Ghor Clan Rampager.  GCR will almost always be boarded out for game two. 

I set my sideboard up very simple to avoid over analyzing boarding.  I chose my sideboard cards for max utility rather than overthinking what could be.  This deck works and is great for beginners.  I have found with aggro, especially very aggressive aggro, you don't want to board too many cards in and out.