deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: (SOI) Delirium G/B  (Read 1440 times)

javierinter23

• Decks
(SOI) Delirium G/B
« on: May 07, 2016, 09:21:20 pm »
Hi,

Could you check my deck, I´m playing only SOI.

http://deck.tk/1ByX3apz

Many thanks,

kmalsom

• Decks
Re: (SOI) Delirium G/B
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 02:46:04 am »
I don't think you have near enough creatures.  Moldgraf Scavenger might be a good 2 drop (0/4 that becomes a 3/4 with delirium), Inexorable Blob is a decent delirium 3 drop (3/3 that gives another 3/3 when it attacks).  Tooth collector is a big payoff for Delirium and has a reasonable body.

Sinister concoction is ok, but discard can be a real cost.  To the slaughter is ok with delirium, but you will generally just get their worst creature.  There may be some better removal.  Especially if you are willing to look outside of SOI. Some options in SOI (that can't deal with plainswalkers) are Murderous Compulsion and Rabid Bite.

I also like fork in the road for mana fixing and putting a land in the graveyard.  If you put warped landscape in the graveyard you can bring it back.  You can also use it with Merciless Resolve to draw cards, although it's an expensive way to do it.

Looks like a cool budget deck though.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2016, 08:58:27 am »
  I do see that you have some good creature cards. My only concern is that a lot of the creatures you have in this deck you'd actually want to KEEP on the field. Trying adding cards that benefit when they die or try adding creatures that have good recursion abilities. Some examples would be sanitarium skeleton and ghoulsteed. No matter how many times you discard them they keep coming back. Also creatures such as Stoic builder let you take ANY land from your grave and put it back into your hand (this includes non-basic lands). This way you can add land recursion to re-use warped landscape or a fetch land or dual land. He won't mind dying if you play merciless resolve.

javierinter23

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 06:42:10 am »
Thank very much. Do you think seasons past is a good option? Because I lost a lot of my library in the game.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2016, 07:37:19 am »
    It probably would be a good idea. If you're gonna run multiple mindwrack demons in this thing. The most you can add back is 4 cards (since the CMC cost of your cards are 1-4).