deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: First Deck NEED HELP!  (Read 1457 times)

Swarbot

• Decks
First Deck NEED HELP!
« on: May 10, 2016, 10:20:08 am »
Zombie Deck

Been spending a couple of weeks making a deck, I went for a zombie theme. Really need advice on whether it's a good deck, better cards?

Come people help a guy out Got my first game on Saturday!

Mr Heideknight

• Decks
Re: First Deck NEED HELP!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 11:19:55 am »
Nice deck so far :)

Altough I'm not a zombie expert I would suggest adding 2-3 Diregraf Captain and some cheap removal spells like Doom Blade or Tragic Slip

I would also switch the 2 Black Cat with 2 Diregraf Ghoul (good 1-drops) and remove the Wastes

Grimgrin, Corpse-Born and Rooftop Storm may also be worth considering...

Philippe Saner

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 05:51:25 pm »
Yeah, the Wastes should go.

Playing blue just for 1 Undead Alchemist and 2 Stitched Mangler isn't worthwhile. You could expand the blue like Mr Heideknight is suggesting, but since you have Geralf's Messenger and Grey Merchant of Asphodel I think going monoblack is a better bet.

Nightmare is not a Zombie and should probably go.

You're spoiled for choice when it comes to good Zombies that you could add. Gravecrawler, Relentless Dead, Death Baron, Undead Warchief...the only real limitation is your budget.

Lapos Casas

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 11:13:59 am »
well i just make one http://deckstats.net/decks/65810/498952-zooommbieees feel free to take and use some cards  :).

i can you give some advise if you want to do a deck, you need to have:
1 a strategy to win
2 chose the better color for your strategy
3 search if you can make a monocolored one beacause it don' t have problem of mana screw
4 if you can t make a mono colored you need to choose the best color combo for  your strategy
5 than i truly suggest to watch this out XD  http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/standard-type-2/deck-creation-standard/128633-how-to-build-better-decks
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 11:25:36 am by Lapos Casas »