deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Legacy] Mob Rules  (Read 877 times)

HawaiianStyle79

• Decks
[Legacy] Mob Rules
« on: May 13, 2016, 02:50:11 am »
Mob Rules

Well this is a token horde deck really, but it is versatile enough that if someone take out Krenko, Mob Boss, you can still throw allot of goblins at them or use Burn at the Stake to really give them a bad day. Also because so many people focus on Krenko I put some white spells to help balance out and slow the other person's deck down so I can really mess with them with flying angelic goblins. The shear look of confusion is absolutely priceless.

FredFerrante1990

• Decks
Re: Mob Rules - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 01:12:11 pm »
I rocked goblins in my Boros deck alongside my soldiers before moving them to a Rakdos deck. focus your mana source on red/white if you can (boros guildgate, temple of triumph, stone quarry, wind-scarred crag, basic mountains, and basic plains. this will focus your mana). I would use Bolt of Kerenos (cc3, cheap damage to opponent) Elspeth, Sun's Champion (cc6 +1 loyalty=+3 1/1 white soldier tokens.. and an emblem thatgives all your creatures +2/+2 and flying), Massive raid (cc3, does damage equal to number of creatures you control... deadly in a token swarm), Assemble the Legion (cc5, amasses an army of tokens in no time as you add more and more each turn), Impact Tremors (if tokens count as creatures, this cc2 will hammer your opponent without you even having to attack), Conquerer's Pledge (cc5 add up to 12 1/1 white kor soldier tokens), Gather the Townsfolk (cc2, +2 1/1 humans; +5 if you are real low on health), Raise the alarm (cc2, +2 white soldier tokens), Impact Tremors (each time you add a creature to the battlefield, even tokens, the opponent takes 1 damage.. and its cheap), Hordeling Outburst (cc3 +3 goblin tokens), Dragon Fodder (cc2 +2 goblin tokens), Goblin Rally (cc5 +4 goblin tokens), Krenko's Command (cc2 +2 Goblin tokens). hope this helps make your token swarm even deadlier
 this will show you are VERY spell heavy... but those spells are worth many tokens and tokens can over run your opponent before they have the mana to cast a significant defense. I defeated a cheap drain life deck by using the cheap tokens to over run my opponent quickly (I only had 2 mana the whole time, but hammered them by attacking with tons of tokens) hope this helps your goblin deck get stronger and feared.

HawaiianStyle79

• Decks
Re: Mob Rules - Comments
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 08:29:28 am »
Wow what you've suggested sounds great, now time to track down these cards and revamp the goblin horde. My goblins and I thank you.