deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mono white enchantment control modern - Comments  (Read 833 times)

Comment Bot

Mono white enchantment control modern - Comments
« on: May 19, 2016, 03:30:08 am »
This is the comment topic for Mono white enchantment control modern.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Mono white enchantment control modern.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

ninjabredman

• Decks
Re: Mono white enchantment control modern - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 03:30:09 am »
very nice i was going to say all is dust is going to melt this but Nevermore is an amazing answer

will add to my list of amazing cards!

Arich121

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 01:13:55 pm »
Thank you. I just really feel that it is well placed in the meta right now. Most (not all) decks are not properly equiped to deal with this heavy of a count of enchantments that all do very good stuff.

q060310

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 01:52:00 pm »
love this concept, have you considered Enchanted Evening?

Arich121

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2016, 02:14:28 pm »
I have thought about Enchanted Evening. I like the card, but I couldn't really justify putting it in my 75. Maybe I am missing something, but the only thing that could would do is allow my lands to be creatures if I bring in Starfield of Nyx which would not work because they have a 0 cmc and would die. If I am missing something let me know. I am a huge fan of playing unique cards in decks that people do not typicly expect.

PauSerra

• Decks

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2016, 06:30:01 pm »
Your deck was selected as our DeckStats.net deck of the week this week! Congratulations! :)

Martex

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2016, 11:51:03 am »

Arich121

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2016, 01:12:10 pm »
@ Martex I like the card, but I do have Story Circle that I plan on putting into the list at some point. When I feel like changing things up anyway. Same ability as Prismatic Circle but without the cumulative upkeep.

FernyEX

• Decks
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2016, 11:22:50 pm »
lel I played this deck, it's very funny when it goes well. But i see some imperfections: u use 4 nevermore, trust me, u dont need 4, just use 2. Use 4 suppression field, and just 2 sigil of the empty throne and 2 sphere of safety. Some path to exile will be better than 4 porphyry nodes (better if u use 4 paths and 2 nodes).

Cards to use in main deck:

- Privileged position
 - Mesa Enchantress
 - Starfield of Nyx
 - Dovescape
 - Warth of God
 - Blessed Spirits

Arich121

• Decks
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2016, 01:38:12 pm »
@ FernyEX I do not disagree with you on any of your suggestions necessarily, but different meta's make for different versions being better than others. I know a few people at my meta who like to run boggles, and while Wrath of God hits their creatures too, my Porphyry Nodes hits the hexproof in a much more timely manner. There are also a few people who play infect at my meta. Vines of the vastwood or Apostle's Blessing mean nothing to nodes, and a turn 4 wipe is quite often too late against infect. Runed Halo can handle those too, but having more options gives me more consistency against those decks. I could cut a Nevermore, but the card is really good against TRON decks. I like the idea of Dovescape. I will have to test it out. I do run Greater Auramancy or Privileged Position also. The decklist  I have online is the core list I run. I never really have it the same from 1 week to the other. Mostly I switch out some win cons and a couple answers to things. This keeps people slightly off their guard and guessing as to how Im going to play the  deck  week to week. I may try Dovescape in the next week or 2 to see how it goes for me. Depends on what I see the meta looking like based on who walks in the door. Good suggestions though. When I see a decline in performance those are some changes to consider.