deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Affinity barata - Comments  (Read 375 times)

Comment Bot

Affinity barata - Comments
« on: May 20, 2016, 10:24:00 am »
This is the comment topic for Affinity barata.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Affinity barata.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

edo90swimmer

• ''From the darkness, I walk into the light''
  • Decks
Re: Affinity barata - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 10:24:01 am »
[vote up] if I did a good work

Agustecu

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 11:44:07 am »
Thanks man but the Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas is to expensive.

DelverMage

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2016, 01:35:38 pm »
As a fellow alternate Affinity buff, my only big suggestion is to include some creature lands, if possible.  The Inkmoth Nexus and Blinkmoth Nexus cards in Affinity really are a key to the overall success of the deck, so that concept really should be represented.

The one I am currently using is Dread Statuary, in addition to 2 Blinkmoth Nexus.
These are lands that are also artifacts.  Foundry of Consuls, Urza's Factory, Standing Stones are other choices but more expensive to activate.

Faerie Conclave, Ghitu Encampment, and Wandering Fumarole could work while staying in your colors.  I also tried Zoetic Cavern, but I found I never brought it in as a creature.

Just a few thoughts.

cokima

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2016, 10:10:47 pm »
Me duele tu concepto de barato XD

Agustecu

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2016, 11:19:16 pm »
Si, ami tambien, pero lamentablemente es lo mínimo para usarse en competitivo si quieres tener alguna posibilidad, puedes hacerla mas barata obviamente pero entonces quedaria obsoleta respecto a los otros mazos.