deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Thing in the Ice Control (Blue/Eldrazi) - Comments  (Read 375 times)

Comment Bot

Thing in the Ice Control (Blue/Eldrazi) - Comments
« on: May 22, 2016, 06:19:30 pm »
This is the comment topic for Thing in the Ice Control (Blue/Eldrazi).

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Thing in the Ice Control (Blue/Eldrazi).

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Skylar123

• Decks
Re: Thing in the Ice Control (Blue/Eldrazi) - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 06:19:30 pm »
There are so many better colorless options than wastes. Also I do not see the utility of brain in the jar. Why not more thought knots or even a reality smasher as an extra win con. I'd love to know how this does as it's the most fun looking Thing in the ice deck I've seen

Jodokas

• Live fast, love hard, & die with your mask on.
  • Decks
Re: Thing in the Ice Control (Blue/Eldrazi) - Comments
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 05:00:17 am »
I look at this deck and see many cards that do not assist the Thing in the Ice. It seems to stray from the theme a bit. While Thought-Knot Seer and Matter Reshaper are good cards, I think there are better options to accelerate the deck. Whit might make a more viable option other than colorless. I have a Thing deck, I run Narset the Transcendent in it, she works very well. There are aspects about this deck that I like, it just seems more of a casual play deck. I chose to go more competitive, as I play mine in standard tournaments. Feel free to check it out for ideas. https://deckstats.net/decks/56366/490695-thing-deck

Best of luck.

pitchblacksun

• Decks
this deck may look a little casual but it can beat many decks in standard at least in my local store :)
Im sure there myy be better options for some cards but i used the cards i had..
i changed the lands a bit and added one more negate because this deck lives from counter everything if possible