deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: NEED HELP! Faerie Tribal Wars Deck  (Read 1361 times)

AeroSigma

• Decks
NEED HELP! Faerie Tribal Wars Deck
« on: February 27, 2014, 06:26:32 pm »
My FNM is having a Tribal Wars battle.  We need to have 30! cards with the same type (I think it's usually only 20) so I'm having a bit of trouble here.  This is what I've come up with so far, with the rest of my Fae cards listed in the sideboard. It's legacy legality, so I'm playing my Skullclamp and Sol Rings.

Current 30 Tribal Faeries

Please help me out!

Blitkun

• ~!
  • Decks
Re: NEED HELP! Faerie Tribal Wars Deck
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 06:32:30 pm »
Both Sol Ring and Skullclamp are banned in Legacy .-.

AeroSigma

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 06:35:40 pm »
NOOOO!!!  I thought Skullclamp was only banned in Modern.  I need to play other formats more often.

Blitkun

• ~!
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 06:36:30 pm »
I always thought of Infiltration Lens as a consolation prize.

AeroSigma

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2014, 06:42:09 pm »
Ya, I'm not really sure where that card fits.  If anywhere, I think in a faeries deck.  2 cards is a pretty nice consolation, especially when you're trying to win by attrition with your effective cheap fliers.

I'd prefer just 4 swords in the equipment slots, but I don't have the $100 to drop on them at the moment.  Maybe just the 2 Loxodon Warhammers, and 2 more Psionic Blasts?

What about the creatures?

Blitkun

• ~!
  • Decks
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2014, 06:48:06 pm »
i'm deeply sorry - not very good with faeries, but i'll try.

I'd stick to the Bonesplitter's and a evasive beats plan -  yet, I'd try to play that Oona because flavor.

AeroSigma

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2014, 06:50:04 pm »
Ya, love the flavor of the Faerie Queen, but it's probably a bit spendy mana wise.

I think I'll narrow down the equipment to the cheaper one's too, thanks for the suggestion.

SilentNightIndustries

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2014, 12:04:07 am »
While not really relevent to fae, temple of deceit is really a helpful card for U/B decks in general.
Hope this helps even a little

AeroSigma

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2014, 12:19:44 am »
Thanks! I have Halimar depths for my ETB tapped land; I can't pitch to the bottom, but it does go 3 deep.  I'd probably play the temple over Halimar Depths if it scryed for 2, but that would probably be a little too OP.  Hmmm, I could use the fetch lands to try to combo with Halimar to shuffle cards off the top though.  I might try that, thanks for the idea :p!

For color fixing, since this isn't Standard, I can use the older lands too. I'm running Watery Grave, Drowned Catacombs for mana fixing, and of course secluded glen in the faeries deck since all those lands can come into play untapped and speed up the deck a lot in comparison.