deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Demons - Discussion and Help  (Read 753 times)

Littledude33

• Decks
Demons - Discussion and Help
« on: June 02, 2016, 06:55:05 pm »
So I really want to make a deck centered around demons in modern

Doing something with abyssal persecutor + demonic pact would be cool

So I'm wondering if anyone has tried this before, and what they would recommend doing.

I'm not looking for anything super competitive. But if it won games that would be cool

entropize

• Decks
Re: Demons - Discussion and Help
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 11:42:41 pm »
I have not built a demon deck, mainly because the demons require some mana or have effects that do more harm. I would add desecration demons to the deck.

angorashi

• Decks
Re: Demons - Discussion and Help
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 08:47:57 am »
Heartless Summoning goes excellently with demons, I find. Blood Speaker as well. Master of the Feast and Sire of Insanity work pretty well if you work your deck around lower costing demons, that admittedly come with drawbacks you must work around, drawing and casting multiple demons a turn. I'd recommend Fling if you run with Abyssal Persecutor- a funsies deck I built recently was doing extremely well, but I did have a pretty fun game where I lost when my opponent- who also had the Ajani Steadfast emblem out at 8 life- with him at -13 life because I could not for the life of me draw a fling haha :)

Bloodgift Demon/Sin Prodder also work pretty well with Rakdos, Lord of Riots. So does Rift Bolt.