deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: My Little Boros - Comments  (Read 555 times)

Comment Bot

My Little Boros - Comments
« on: March 01, 2014, 07:09:29 pm »
This is the comment topic for My Little Boros.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für My Little Boros.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Blitkun

• ~!
  • Decks
Re: My Little Boros - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 07:09:29 pm »
So, any ideas here?
I've been thinking in a few options - since splashing G for a new take on midrange decks, or even focusing on the superfriends theme.

Blitkun

• ~!
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 02:48:03 pm »
Updated list with Sideboard and Maybeboard with intended changes AND a couple of cards I already tested!

Peporro

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 12:16:00 pm »
Hello! I'm glad to see another boros player over here! :D  I suggest you to change your valourous stances for brave the elements, as all 6 of your creatures are white. And also i'd go for 4 path to exile and take those  2 warleader helix out of the deck. I like your flagstones of trokair + boom//bust mechanic, your ajani vengeant makes it even better. As your deck is land advantage oriented, maybe you could change those 3 volcanic fallouts for molten rains. Anyway, it's a very good deck! Good job! :)

PS: I will appreciate any hint for improving my deck.