deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: EDH - Omnath - Comments  (Read 121 times)

Comment Bot

EDH - Omnath - Comments
« on: June 05, 2016, 06:47:46 am »
This is the comment topic for EDH - Omnath.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für EDH - Omnath.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

AlexL225

• Decks
Re: EDH - Omnath - Comments
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 06:47:46 am »
I can't help but smile right now.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 07:09:22 am »
   2 things you might want to consider: 1) Shaping up the mana distribution for your deck. Again nice line up but the mana ratio is swinging in the wrong direction. and 2) slab hammer is a great card to have because it gives you a guaranteed landfall trigger EVERY turn. Just some ideas you might want to be considering.

bigtex314

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2016, 08:21:33 am »
Thanks for the feedback. The first list was "as is" when i purchased it from a buddy. The current list is what I've put together from my inventory. It's much more consistent but many fewer fun angles of attack. I tried streamlining the path to victory instead.