deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] UGW Tamiyo's Clue Journal [thoughts?]  (Read 1096 times)

MrNEKR0N

• Decks
Re: [Standard] UGW Tamiyo's Clue Journal [thoughts?]
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2016, 03:44:10 am »
The only issue I have with Duskwatch Recruiter is that he can't find Tamiyo's Journal, hence why I have Anticipate. I've considered Ongoing Investigation but haven't gotten around to testing with it yet.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2016, 04:23:18 am »
  IT seems like a good card to use. Also it can let you investigate in two different methods. It could be a good asset or at least something to keep in the side board.

NathanJ

• Decks
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2016, 04:50:12 am »
I actually built a deck with the same premise as your original build, the other day. Admittedly though, I feel yours may be a little more competitive than the one I built. The only thought I have is to essentially add an additional vote to dropping in the Void Winnower. The card's ability breaks the game for your opponent and demolishes a vast array of strategies. Tokens, white weeny, Collected Company, dragons and even a lot of control is effectively brought to a screeching halt due to their spell's even converted mana costs. I play one in an Eldrazi deck I built and it both shuts down and wins a lot of games. If I was to suggest a card to drop for it, I would suggest Kozilek as though a great card and a great bomb it's effect is lacking if not cast. Just my thought though. The deck looks really good either way.

MrNEKR0N

• Decks
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2016, 03:23:59 am »
Added/removed cards:
-1 Kozilek, the Great Distortion
+1 Void Winnower
+3 (SB) Ongoing Investigation

Changed amounts:
-1 (SB) Graf Mole